Easy SaverHow I got my money back!

Easy Saver made 8 unauthorized charges to my debit card. They obtained my information through Proflowers.com

Their scam is hard to catch onto because they use a different "company" name and phone number with each charge.

Easy Saver did not have a website to access. So I called the phone number on my bank statement. This led to a machine recording, requesting my "account" email. Of course my email was not on file. So I could not fix the problem.

Then I found a number on this website: [protected]
"Christina" answered, she did not even have my correct billing address on file (so why would my bank allow the charges?). I finally guessed my "correct" information, an old address. She asked me for my new information, but I told her Easy Saver does not need this, and I asked for the manager.

I waited for 15 minutes for the "manager" who never picked up. "Christine" "accidentally hit the wrong phone button" and picked up my line 4 times during this, to see if I was there. She said that the manager was unavailable, and asked if I would like to leave a phone message. I told her I would wait on line. Finally, she got on again and told me she just spoke to the manager, who would seperately refund all charges within 7-10 days.

• De
    DebraG Jan 11, 2010

I too was scammed by Easy Saver. My husband ordered from Proflowers.com. He is an active duty Marine and is stationed overseas. How dare a company such as ProFlowers make his life more difficult while he is serving our country. I loathe Proflwers. What a shame too b/c we've done business with them numerous times in the past. Never again will I order from Proflowers and will tell everyone in my family the same. I called my credit card company and disputed the charge b/c the # listed on my statement was bogus. What a waste of my time and my husband's time. ProFlowers are the ### of the Earth.