The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Easy Saver — How I got my money back!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Easy Saver made 8 unauthorized charges to my debit card. They obtained my information through Proflowers.com
Their scam is hard to catch onto because they use a different "company" name and phone number with each charge.
Easy Saver did not have a website to access. So I called the phone number on my bank statement. This led to a machine recording, requesting my "account" email. Of course my email was not on file. So I could not fix the problem.
Then I found a number on this website: [protected]
"Christina" answered, she did not even have my correct billing address on file (so why would my bank allow the charges?). I finally guessed my "correct" information, an old address. She asked me for my new information, but I told her Easy Saver does not need this, and I asked for the manager.
I waited for 15 minutes for the "manager" who never picked up. "Christine" "accidentally hit the wrong phone button" and picked up my line 4 times during this, to see if I was there. She said that the manager was unavailable, and asked if I would like to leave a phone message. I told her I would wait on line. Finally, she got on again and told me she just spoke to the manager, who would seperately refund all charges within 7-10 days.
More Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges!
- Easy Saver - Ripoff
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charges
- Easy Saver - Any solutions? Unauthorized charges by Easy Saver
- EasySaver.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawals
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online
- EasySaver.com - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver Rewards - Don't believe them when you call
- Easy Saver - SCAM