The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Earthlink — Do I have to pay?
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 8/14/07 I called Earthlink to cancel my e-mail account with them. I spoke to someone there who took my information and he gave me a confirmation # of [protected].
In Sept. of 07 I received a bill from Bill Me Later of $21.00. I mailed a denial of payment along with my confirmation number. In November I received a letter stating that Earthlink had denied that I ever canceled. I was told that I must pay the bill. I called Earthlink and was told that I had never called to cancel and that there was no such confirmation number and that I must pay the bill.
More Earthlink Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account
- Earthlink - Total incompetence
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service!
- Earthlink - Unauthorized billing
- People PC - Never signed up but was charged
- PeoplePC - charges after account closed a year
- PeoplePC - Continued to charge
- PeoplePC - Bad service