Earnmicrosoftcash / Impact Wealth SolutionsI tried access to the website and doesn't exist

I buy the software from earnmicrosoftcash/impact wealth solutions, but when I try to access to the website, for more information, the web page doesn't exist, but they made the charge to my credit card, and i'm trying to cancel, and now I can't, because the [protected]@earnmicrosoftcash.com website doesn't exist either, for me is a fraud

• Jb
    jb bolling Oct 10, 2008

Same problem here, ###ing scam artists.

• Hd
    HDTJR Oct 16, 2008

I also signed up very recently with Microsoft Success Kit and cant find this website : http://myMicrosoftrevenuestreams.com, has
    anybody found it yet ? .. I also never received a welcome e-mail from them .. Now my credit card will be billed $49.95 monthly .. Somebody out there is falsley using microsoft to scam people and getting away with it .. Anybody else think it's Bill Gates himself in need of milk money ? .. Now some putz is giving microsoft a bad name, thats just terrific . .. Anybody know how to handle this let me know please !

• Pe
    Pernille Harrison Oct 23, 2008

I do believe that they are scammers. Because why can't you contact them.
    The only difference between myself and the other complaints is that right after I ordered somethings that they wrote on their contact page got me suspicious. Didn sound right to me, then when I went to support come to find out couldn't get them. That's when I had my bank to close out the account.

• La
    lawrence jacobs Oct 26, 2008

I just submitted for the first time with your offer with microsoft, but after thinking about it i would like to cancel. I've already giving the nessasary info but would not want to join anymore. Please cancel my order.

• De
    DEBBIE SAYLOR Oct 28, 2008

IM TRYING TO CANCEL AND CANT

• Al
    Alan Barnett Oct 29, 2008

I gave them the $49.95 for the program with no success at all. I was directed to another site to download a PDF page, fill it out and send it in to them for a refund. Lot's of lip service, but no responce in getting my money back! They need to be turn in and prosecuted to the fulliest. LIARS AND SCAMMERS IS ALL THEY ARE. I've left them my phone number to call me so we can discuss this matter and for them to refund my money back.

I'M STILL ###ING WAITING FOR MY MONEY FROM THE THEIVES WHO TOOK IT.

Todays Date:10/ 28/ 2008

• Ye
    Yesenia Oct 30, 2008

I need to cancel this program before my credit card gets charged the fee of $49.95. I only agreed to the $1.97 that was needed for the package I was to supposed to receive my mail and I am still waiting on!!
    I demand that you cancel my order immediately please!!

• Gr
    greg Oct 30, 2008

i'm trying to cancel also, , , i'm just glad i only lost 1.97, , it is ### whoever is doing this...

Rebecca McAfee Nov 03, 2008

I would like to cancel my order for this program.

Rebecca McAfee Nov 03, 2008

Please cancel my order for this program.

Rebecca McAfee Nov 03, 2008

Please cancel my order for the program.

JON MUELLER Nov 09, 2008

I ORDERED THIS PROGRAM AND GOT A DOWNLOAD THAT I DID NOT LIKE IT WAS NOT FOR ME, JI TRIED TO CANCEL BY EMAIL AND WAS STILL CHARGED, GOT A CD I DID NOT WANT

• Es
    Esteban Hernandez Nov 10, 2008

I paid $ 49.95 plus 1.97 sh for the kit. I only received the CD but I can't access the web-site. I suppoused the web-site is part of the kit that I paid for.

• Wi
    William Kendrick Nov 11, 2008

Please cancel my order for the program

charles jones Nov 12, 2008

this not right for them to do this. i bought the program frrom miciosolf could not find anything on this program. So i am saying that it is to be canceled at this time. it is not a legel program, it is a frud that shold be delt with legel

• Wi
    william owens Nov 12, 2008

From :wm.j. owens ;[email protected]

Same problem for me, as well, as of today 11/12/08 second(2nd) deduction from my credit card [email protected] 49.95. This is after
    receiving "official Cancellation form "10/19/08, filled out & sent back 1o/20/08 to confirm cancellation of purchase. ( In my case, software for Earn Microsoft cash.)
    Confirmation of cancellation sent to:

Impact Wealth Solutions
    3575 North 100 East suite 125
    Provo, Utah 8464

Their so-called official cancellation of order; and upon receipt they were to credit my credit card account...for 1st unauthorized charge: initially placed /cancelled 10/6/08, then charged to my credit [email protected] 10/14/08

By the way, ever since 10/6/08 to today 11/12/08 NEVER RECEIVED ANY SOFTWARE on or off line!!!

Whomever is receiving this message at Complaint Board, how can we prosecute Impact Wealth Solutions/ Affliated with E Promotions, 3575 North 100 East Suite 125, Provo, Utah. 84604.

Who is the Utah Commissioner of Consumer Affairs/Fraud division, of Utah & / or who in the Utah Attorneys ' office can physically visit there offices... seize, property/ records Etc. issue cease & desist orders..., attach bank accounts...
    order & oversee proper return of funds to all who have been ripped off.?

Whoever is running this fraudulent website... is still operating business, protected by E Promo, Provo, Utah. ( confirmed by
    phone call, I made. 5:45 P.M. EST, 11/12/08

Would appreciate feedback from Complaint Board, ref: my & others concerns.

Wm. J. Owens

• Yv
    Yvonne Garcia Nov 12, 2008

I too, signed up for this BOGUS Success kit on the 5th of November and have already been billed for it. I also never received my WELCOME EMAIL. I have written them, and just like everyone else, they directed me to this link to an "Official Cancellation Request Form" where I have to print it out, fill out personal information such as my credit card #...AGAIN and then mail it in. FRAUD...BOGUS and I am extremely LIVID!!! If anyone finds a solution to this problem, please contact. I would greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
    Yvonne

• Fr
    freda goza Nov 15, 2008

Had the same problem as every else, want my money back.

• Fr
    freda goza Nov 15, 2008

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK

• Li
    Lisa Marie Amos Nov 15, 2008

When I found uot this was a scam, I went to the bank told them my account has been debted without my consent, and they got my money back, but I had to close my accout and opened another to fix the problem EVERYONE SHOULD DO THIS ASAP.

john Nov 16, 2008

i realized 1 day later, but i hope by calling my credit card company right away, i just lose $1.97 most credit card companies will look into this garbage further and help the customer out

• Me
    Melissa Wooten Nov 25, 2008

I too signed up for the earn microsoft cash and paid the 1.97 and have already been billed for the 49.95 and I am livid. I'm just a single mother of a disabled child trying to find something I can do at home to be with my son more and these theives are stealing money from people just trying to make it in these hard times. Please if anyone finds out who is doing this and what to do please contact me.

Thanks
    Melissa

• Su
    Superman39 Dec 05, 2008

In regards to the initial comment, [email protected] isn't a website, it's an email address. That may be your first problem.

Anyway, I'm really curious what everyone is doing or not doing regarding canceling their accounts. I got the kit, paid my $1.97 (before doing so, I read and printed all the Terms & Conditions stuff, The $49.95 charge is outline in them, as are the cancellation terms), saved the confirmation page (like they tell you to do) with the links to all the information, website and so on. Checked everything out (for the record, for being a "scam" as so many people are calling them, their business management website and what not did seem totally legit, like this isn't something that was thrown together over night... anyway), but decided that their kit wasn't for me, so I emailed them at [email protected] (I made sure outlook was set to send me a receipt that they opened the email, I received it about 2 hours after sending my cancellation email. I printed copies of both the cancellation email, and the receival receipt), received a cancellation form, printed it, filled it out and sent it certified mail so I had a receipt showing they received it, and my account was canceled. I never paid anything other than the initial $1.97.

I'm not writing this to support them, but I'm not calling them a straight up scam either. I'm writing this because as we all know, there are legitimate things online, and there are scams. Whenever purchasing something like this online, you need to read and print EVERYTHING. Everyone is mad about the $49.95 charge, but it is outlined in the Terms & Conditions. Everyone is mad about the cancellation process, but once again it is outlined in the Terms & Conditions. The reason your banks aren't disputing the charges is because technically, and legally you did agree to them when you clicked "submit." If you would have read everything, you would have known this... Also, if you had printed everything, had email receipts of them receiving your cancellation email, and sent your cancellation form through certified email, you would now have all the valid information to show your bank that you did exactly what you were supposed to within the time frame you were supposed to, and you wouldn't have a problem charging back.

I've learned from mistakes in the past, and now make sure to document everything, and haven't lost anything since. But like I said earlier, these guys canceled me right away because I followed the Terms on their website. Maybe I'm the lucky one... but when I read things like "BECAUSE THE [email protected] WEBSITE DOESN'T EXIST EITHER" I have to start wondering.

Rick

• Anna Cortez Jan 14, 2009

I bought a microsoft cash 2 cd from this site, on November 10, 2008 they took out of my debit card account $1.95 for the the disc. I never saw in written that i was going to be billed later on for more. When i tried looking back into the site it said that there was no such site. Then on November 17, 2008 i later found out that $45.95 was taken out of my debit account. On my debit card account statment for December nothing was taken out. Then on the December 31, 2008 $65.95 was taken out my debit card account again, and i had already placed a complaint on this site a month ago but was cancelled because they never responded back.

I just want my money back
    $113.85

ATT:
    Impact Wealth Solutions
    3575 North 100 East suite 125
    Provo, UT 84604

Anupam Jan 26, 2009

Please contact your bank as soon as possible to resolve this problem. You can get rid of this fraud by getting a new card from your bank and blocking the current one. All your money will be refunded from the bank after you fill a form provided by your bank.

Chris Mar 10, 2009

They are thieves!!! POS's... (pieces of ###)... I want to track them down and hang them. America needs to show some backbone and HAMMER on these types of scams!

I can't get my money back...and I sure as hell am not going to fill out a form for a refund with my card #... They already sold the card # to someone else.

joedmaggio Apr 07, 2009

You can cancel anytime if you contact the appropriate Customer Service rep at any of these companies. What numbers did you call?
    I had no problem contacting them or finding the websites online.

Try calling 866-519-5308 or go to www.microsoftcash.com and you
    can go to the contact page and either e-mail them or live chat with someone during the day anytime.

Try again and stop compaining.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices