EA Gamesdiscrimination

I am making an official complaint
This will be followed up by media involvement, depending on the response
The Sims 3 contains references to an "insane trait" in one of the families - The Hart Family

I take extreme offence to this - how dare you get away with this discrimination of a mental health issue
Who do you think you are ?
Have you read the Mental Health Act (2007) an amendment to the (1983) Act ?

Which media branch would you prefer me to contact ? Newspaper / TV / Forums ???

• Sc
    scotskiltie57 Jan 30, 2009

i was charged twice for a months pogo subscription i only use 1 month at a timewhich is £4.99

matanyos Mar 17, 2009

there is no confirmation code in the message u sent!!

joshvengence Jun 05, 2009

shut the ### up you whiny liberal

• Ex
    exie Jun 18, 2009

start with the BBC. .if that doesnt work. contact Mork. Not sure what planet he lives on now. Hey, while your at it, maybe you can inform the queen and her boys. are you mentally challenged as well?

• Ex
    exie Jun 18, 2009

actually that was FN funny stuff!

• binder Jun 18, 2009

Next you're going to complain about the ghosts being discriminated against too. It's SIMulated life. In life, there are mentally effed-up people. Also, it's only a game.
    Don't take it personal; I'm sure they didn't mean to offend tards like you.

• Sp
    spackmans316 Oct 18, 2009

i was playing fifa 2010 with two friends .on the ps3 we were in a club game, with three other players 3 on 3 . we always use the headsets . so was the other side .but my mate nee had his little girl in the back ground. this is where the problem started. the three lads on the other side started using very bad language towards his little girl .we did not provoke them to start this . they were using words like shut that slut up . put that ### to bed . call her a slapper this went on through the hole game and got worse and worse . my mates girl is six years old so this really upset my mate i think these lads should be band from playing . these are the name IDs BD_AWESOME DT1717 thecoldone666
    my mate also has a hart problem . the stress is not good for him . please if u can stop this sort of thing happening. it is not nice it takes the fun out of the game . abuse like this is not wanted

• Al
    aleratonianansdn Oct 26, 2009

u my friend are an ###

andy lufc Oct 01, 2011

ea games are a joke no quick ranked head 2 head matches in fifa 12 disgrace. buy pro evo!!!