Dunkin Donuts — sec 31-51 of the labor laws
I worked for dunkin donuts for two years and then I was let go in june of 2008. Since then everytime I try to get a job the places I apply tell me they have nothing but bad things to say about me. I know this is against the law and I dont know what to do about it.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups