Dunkin Donuts — taking away tips from employees
I have worked for dunkin donuts for about 4 years. When I was hired I started at $9.00 an hour plus tips. I am a single mother of two and every cent helps. My tips help pay for my bills every month. Well, as of february 1 we are no longer recieving tips. They have no reasoning as to why they are taking them from us. What we do know is that they are donating them to charity."yeah right". I dont know what to do. Its not right!! There has to be something that can be done about this. They treat us like crap as it is and now this. I hope someone can help me figure this out!!! Is there a law about this???
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups