Dunkin' Brands — a employee disrespected me and was being rude for no reason what so ever.
In 8/1/2019 I often come to this store in the morning, I saw this incident happen at other times but today that same employee cursed at me instantly after hearing that I would report her behavior to the store supervisor since the manager just ignored my complaint. Here's what happened, I went to the store to buy a hot coffee and it was about room temperature when I received it, I asked why it was so cold and was this made already some time before I even ordered, but she rolled her eyes at me and looking at me and saying that my complaint means s* etc.. I was surprised that she raised her voice like that and especially that the manager did not care to the slightest about my complaint, I don't know what's up with these two and why the manager just didn't care about her behavior but this is unacceptable, I like the store but I'm not coming here ever, I'm just trying to buy something here and this employee acted like she and the manager owns Dunkin this isn't right.
More Dunkin' Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups