Dubai Airport / Emirates Airlinespoor customer service

A

I had a flight on the Nov 3th 07 from Dubai to New york jfk in Emirate airline. i had the worst customer service. a supervisor name Ghulam who worked that night at the luggage and checking passports was very unpleasant, very mean and unhelpful. He treated me like nothing. I was disappointed from Emirate airline. He charged 159$ extra for my wife's luggage which i had to check them in, because Dubai airport had new law for the luggage transfer. I explain to Ghulam to help and understand the situation but he did not care so he charged me which i think it was not a right charged.

• Ge
    George Yu Nov 17, 2007

I agree with you. Emrites Airline is the worst airline that I have ever experienced. The last trip my wife took from Baharian to Dubai was a nightmare. Due to traffic holdup, we got to the airport 35 minutes before flight departure and the Emirates counter was already closed!! There was an Arabic looking agent in the counter and he refused to let us in and was very rude. What a jerk! We end up paying 200+USD to get on another flight. I will never fly that airline again.

• Ri
    rizwan Nov 24, 2008

the dubai immigration staff is the worst you will get ever in your life, i have been there twice this year and they have given me nothing but hassale for no reason. Rude and arrogant. My wife who is now pregnant was told that her dubai visa has been cancelled at the airport was left crying and ill without any attention whatsoever. she recently went there to see her parents and she had to buy a visit visa with a hotel which they say is the procedure to buy a hotel with the visa which costed her like 180 pounds and on top had to pay for ticket to be changed from 3 weeks to 3 days which costed her extra 100 gbp and after all the changes were made when the original visa was scanned again it turned out to be fine but at this time after 4 hours of mental torture she was drained out and devistated and was too tired to argue with the staff. who is going to pay for what my wife has gone through and who is going to pay for the nearing 300 pounds?

• Po
    positivepeople Jan 30, 2009

Departure gates close 20 mins before departure to allow for offloading of those passengers who do not show up. checkin in closes 40 mins before ...so despite your efforts you were STILL late. so you woukd expect an airline to delay a flight and maybe jepordise further connections to other destinations ...im sure if ones of those passengers was you ..you wouldnt be happy. an airline has to make the majority happy.

• Af
    Aftab Mar 11, 2009

I agree dubai customs are the worst ever. Its my first visit to dubai and im 22 i went with my brother and two sisters i was wearing my hoody jeans any a t-shirt with my new trainers in other words i looked like a drug delaer or someone who is up to no good well thats what dubai customs thought i felt so intimitated as i am no were near the sort. As i arrived in dubai with my brother and sisters the customs checked our passport and gave me a awkerd look the officer pointed to his mate and said him with the hoody take him with you, i asked what for he ignored me and i was led of to a room and my family were left at the baggage collection area as i was sat in the room mthe man asked me to empty my pockets i had my cigarretes and my passport on me, he looked at my cigarettess and asked if ive ever smoked weed or marijuana i was shocked and said what gave you that idea he said because you smoke now that really got me angry. The officer then asked me to strip off so therefore a strip searched can be carried out. Once this was done i felt ashamed that my privacy has been taken away from me. once this was complete i met my family and we colletced or baggage and headed for the door but i got stopped again not my family just me was it my appearance?? The man asked me in a rude manner " GIVE ME YOUR PASSPORT " he than asked me which one is your bag i pointed this to him he than scanned my bag through the screen once this was done he passed the bag to a lady in customs who was sooo rude it was unbearable. She checked all of my items one by one as she was checking this she started to smell my clothes then laugh to her mate and said something in arabic i could tell she was laughing at my clothes, she then asked me "did you wash your clothes" i was like beg your pardon then she said "you heard" ... Now that is rude after checking everything they made us wait for about 30 mins more then eventually they let us go but still gave us funny looks. This has been my worst trip ever its more like hell on earth i wish i could procced this further but its like they dont exist.

• Ji
    Jill Castling May 22, 2019

this is not a complaint. I have lost a pearl bracelet yesterday 15 May and think that I dropped it at the airport. I had flown from Birmingham to Dubai and then transmitted to Mauritius. When I was on the plane to Mauritius I noticed that my bracelet was no longer on my wrist. I do hope that it has been found. Regards Jill Castling

• Ri
    Richard Mathew Oct 08, 2019

There are 6 place and each point has around 7 connection point to charge mobile

In all 6 charging point maximum only 2 charging point is working. Rest of them not working

even on the pillar there is a connection to charge. even there as well it's not working

Comments

• So
    Sojan Michael Oct 20, 2019

They did a complete body scan I am ok with it but they did it brutally without any respect treating me as I am a terrorist or a thief. No politeness and very rude security force keeping Dubai will be a non friendly city

sathya semmalai Nov 11, 2019

Sir,
    I had booked a ticket to travel through airindia express and I was planning to carry a 55 inch led tv. So regarding the baggage information I called the airport office numbers - [protected], [protected] multiple times but no one attended the call and I had a hectic time leaving back my TV. My pnr number is :EDNMVU.

• Fa
    Fardin Faruk Dec 28, 2019

The cordial dubai immigration officers need to more sincere about stamping on passport. They are very much capricious about this. They not follow which page have space more to stamping, they use new and several pages. One time I requested to use a page with number but the officer replied " its my duty ".
    I hope you understand.

• Hi
    Hina Bukhari Feb 16, 2020

Four days ago I went to Nadra for the renewal of my ID card. I lost my receiving slip. I heard that some one is travelling to Dubai on my identity. Please take action. I am uploading all photos of my original credentials.

Comments

• Dr
    Dr Chopra Feb 29, 2020

While boarding spicejet 23.10 flight to Delhi on 18/2, I was subjected to abusive behavior by person frisking. I was pushed repeatedly behind the metal detector and addressed in a threatening, insulting manner. I complained about it to police incharge present there who showed no interest. The whole incident was shocking and humiliating. Pl enquire