DUtechnician not capable to do a relocation and blocked the mob number of the customer after visiting the apartment.

A Sep 07, 2018

Mr: Umer the technician of DU, pakistani national/picture attached Employee ID: 119041, who works in discovery gardens Mediterranean cluster was not capable to do a relocation and activation service of my DU home wifi package, despite of consuming my time and coming to the apartment he did nothing in the place to do the relocation, all 15 mins he spent on phone getting some instructions from his colleague. At the end he was not capable to perform the task and leaving the apartment he told me the connection will be activated in 5 mins, after one hr when I tried to call him I realised that he block my number, when I tried to reach him from other mobile he answered the call and block that number too, such illiterate and negligent person who don't care of customer shouldn't be working with DU, he is a disgrace to the company and a bad image to all DU technicians.
I am giving you the details of this technician please kindly take a discliminary action ASAP.
Mr: Umer
Employee ID: 119041
Pakistani national
Area of scope: Discovery gardens, Mediterranean cluster
Technician mob numbers: ‭[protected]‬
Etisalat number: ‭+[protected]‬

Pls find his pic attached..

Thanks