DUhome services - internet, landline, cable

L Jun 10, 2019

Name: Lisa Sharma
account: 1, [protected]
landline: # [protected]

Old location: (phase 1 of 4 in same community)
JVC (Jumeriah village circle)
District 18
Building 10C
#903

New location: (phase 2 of 4 in same community) building is just next door
JVC (Jumeriah village circle)
District 18
Building 10A
#1302

i have requested for service relocation on May 15 for a June 1st to the above listed location.

Appointment was booked in for 9 am June 01, technician never showed up so i called du and was told the wrong address wan entered into the system.

after numerous calls they then rebooked me in for june 03, again no one showed up and no one called me from du to cancel or rebook.

i therefore called back again and again rebooked a third appointment for june 05 again no surprise no one showed up or called for this appointment.

a fourth appointment was booked in for june 7 and no one showed up or called.

final fifth appointment booked in for june 09 at 11 am, no call and no show so i called back and was guaranteed that someone would come before 5.

To this day 41 calls later each lasting minimum 1 hour long, countless promises of call backs within 2 hours and never receiving one single call between june 1-10, numerous excuses as to why my appointments were not adhered too and still no service.

I've been given so many excuses as to why I have not got my service relocated (wrong address in system even thought I confirmed in 2 separate calls prior to initial installation date, that's my building is not registered for du services, that the building is not ready for service, that's there are fiber optics problems with my flat, that's du is having technical problems internally.

Today 10 days later i received an email from du online shop stating that my building is not in the coverage zone. There are over 15 existing tenants in this new building that have active du services as we speak. Latitude and longitude plate has even been plotted on this flat number.

i am an employee whom works form home and i require internet service in order to be able to work on my CRM. I've now been 10 days without work and salary. I have expressed my dire urgency for this and still no one can help me or has a solution.

I've had so many promises for supervisors, managers, team leaders and to no fruition.

below is a copy of the email i was sent from Du as well as just a few illustrations of the amount of calls i've made to du in the last 3 days.

kindly have someone contact me ASAP regarding this complaint
Lisa