DUdu post paid issue

M Sep 04, 2018

Hai sir,

Good afternoon!

Please help me to deactivate the du sim card on my account. I did not buy this sim card, one of your agent saw me on my way nearby to Al Khail Mall and he just offer the sim card for free. Even I'm not interested he insisted that this sim will be free, then I ask him it will be in my name then what if i dont use it even though he give it for free then he said it will be deactivated automatically. After that he gave me the sim card and put it on my name using my Emirates ID last January 2018, then I went for vacation and never use the sim, I am on vacation time when I received the bill in my email add so am shocked, then I called the agent who gave the sim card and tell them to cancel it. He said yes it will automatically cancel. I keep calling him until March 6 there was an email coming from du that I have a bill worth AED193.06 for (JAN & FEB). That time the bill comes even I didn't use it or open the sim card then I contact the customer care and they told me that I have to pay the bill and the AED1, 500 for cancellation charges . That agent didn't informed anything about cancellation charges. The Agent also lying to people they didn't explain clearly .they told me you don't have to pay if you are not using this sim after. I have only 2500 salary but your salesman force me to tell 3500 to the customer service. They didn't fill the form too.Now I am so worry about how to pay even I'm not using it. It's been 6 months already that I paid the bill as I'm afraid even I have very less salary only. I've been calling the customer service and even went to Dubai Mall Du Center to tell them but they didn't do any action. Somebody will just call me and tell me to pay AED1, 500 for cancellation. Please help me to cancel this as I have too much financial problem right now in this very low salary. The sim card is given to me with my full innocence about the charges as agent didn't tell me anything.. This is my full name Santha Manipandian and date of birth June 15 1993 and the Postpaid Number [protected]. So kindly requesting you to support me on my issues which created burden already to me. Hoping for your response. Thank you very much.