DUdu customer service

K Jun 13, 2019

The worst customer i have even dealt with in my life. They just want to extract money from the customers. One of my cousin had to leave the country since he lost his job. He took 2 years contract which he was not informed in prior. Since he had 2 numbers in his name and he completed only the 1st year DU had asked him to pay nearly 7000aed for the remaining year balance amount. He handed the sim to me and asked me to use and pay off for 1 year. Now when we wanted to cancel we called the customer service multiple times to ask the procedure for which they told since the owner of the sim is not in the country we have to get an authorization letter from the owner and hand it over to the Du customer service center. I called Customer care multiple times just to make sure that the procedure is correct, since the employees have no clue what the rules are. When i got few similar answers, i headed over to Du customer care center in City Center Meism. The agent there told me they cant do anything this has to be done through email and only the online customer care agent can do the cancellation. We dropped a mail to the online customer care service and we got a reply stating that we need to visit the customer care center and give the authorization letter. Just because of this stupid and ridiculous services i am paying 1300 aed for 2 sim cards which was deactivated in March and not using it.

du customer service