Du-Allunjustified billing

P Review updated:

company billed for cleaning a clogged drain. Not only Company charged a huge amount for about 10 minutes work, $225.00, but they add $15.00 as an environmental fee.
There was no spillage of dirt and no collection of any residue by company and there was no reference to any formal law or document regarding such fee.
It looks like quite unjustified. Can you help?
Thanks.
Patrick le Pivert

• Updated by Mansoor Ahmed 113 · Mar 17, 2019

I am Mansoor Ahmed bearing mobile number (0588908032).

My concern is that my balance is automatically deducted on behalf of event charges.

Please solve this issue.

Best Regards

Mansoor Ahmed

• Updated by Ahtsham Khan · Apr 09, 2019

My outgoing call is close last 20 days I go du office but staff is very bed no any body solve my problem.

• Updated by HazelDelaTorre · May 28, 2019

And also tried to file a complaint to them regarding to this but they still trying me to give any amount for the closing of the sim card. God bless to your business guys. You're doing bullshits to people, good luck!

• Updated by Nurul Chowdhury · Jul 24, 2019

I got 500 Dhs bill overseas data package for one day only without my knowledge/ SMS/ my confirmation/ my request. I already complained two time in Dubai mall branch.But I did not got any satisfactory solution. Please I want needful action.
    Thanks
    Nurul alam

• Updated by Nurul Chowdhury · Jul 27, 2019

There is shown 500 dhs charge for one day overseas data without my knowledge/ SMS/ my request. I did not used this type service. I already complained two times at Dubai Mall breach. They did not given any satisfactory solution. So please I want satisfactory solution.

• Updated by Mashiro Shiina · Nov 25, 2019

I hope someone could help me.
    Best Regards

sandralyn Aug 15, 2018

you agent in finance department use my credid card without any approval..he never wait to get my approval before doing any transactions!just be reminded that even I need to pay the remaining balance in my du account you are nit allowed to use my said credid card without my permission.

• hi sir,
    this is Aamir khan here.
    sir i just wanna to tell you that . i received a msg on WhatsApp this morning from a du customer care or something? i don't know them but you can see at the picture and take action against them if this is fake .or if its not fake so plzz inform me at my number.
    or
    [email protected]

• Al
    Ali TM Aug 20, 2018

In order to renew our rate plans we have spoken to 10 different customer service agents / Du shop assistants / account managers / sales managers. For 1 month none of them can renew rate plans. We are being bounceed around between call centers and shops. The custmer service is horrible. No employee of DU takes ownership to solve customer requests.

• Da
    dayyan Aug 20, 2018

I have complain about my billing on 055-9417359. My smart plan 150 AED per month but your billing team charged 194.91 on my bill. I did not make any extra call or an data packages.

• Li
    Lijiya Besy Aug 21, 2018

My tv is not working
    account number 1.37757914
    showing weak signal
    please solve it

Shafi Kodathur Aug 21, 2018

My name mr, muhamed shafi 0567475715 I got cheating frm du sales person He Provide du promotion offer. Mnthly Aed 195. ( included. Iphone x and. 300 min and 1 gb data ) Then will choose the offer now don't received the iphone x. but now my sim as postpaid it's changed i need to pay mnthyly this amount.
    sales person deteil
    Mr Ali.
    052 755 3536

• As
    Asim shahg Aug 21, 2018

My mobile number is 00971561565852 on February 27 a monthly plan requested and the basic benefits I get in 72 hours but today 16 march end a lots of time I call went my self by outlet but nothing the full benefits not getting.100 dirham plan with 9.5 GB data 380 local minutes 155 international minutes and 130 SMS felaxsible.plz solve it asap.

• Bi
    Binoy Unnittan Aug 28, 2018

I have activated the internet service from du by paying AED 105 but they did not activate the service by saying that my EID is expired. I activated this service by calling the customer service but at that time they didn't said that i will not be able to use this service. I have lost my hard earned money. So i want all the customer to be careful.

• Ms
    mserajlive Aug 29, 2018

I bought the du line at the airport which i was told it was registered by the sales lady i used it but unfortunately it is out of reach.

I am legally here and on a visit viza

Thanks and regards,

Mohamed Seraj Mohamed

Kenyan

Antoine Hanna Succar Sep 02, 2018

I called 3 times to ask about my DU home internet connection, nobody gave me a reasonable answer and nobody showed up to fix the problem !!!
    How DU will make it up to me ???
    what compensate should I get ???
    When my internet connection will be back ???

• Ah
    ahmad naz Sep 03, 2018

i am not getting any authentication for from bank while withdrawing and depositing cash i need help immediately

• Th
    Thanz Sep 19, 2018

He stated his name as yasser
    Mobile No. 0558069162
    He was asking me to go to bank to collect money and to give him some code which he send me to my mobile.

Please take this serious.

• Bi
    Bijup Sep 20, 2018

Dear Sir,

I have received a call from du office on 16-08-2017 and inform that i have to pay 1300AED to pay for the bill of mob no 0563730200. Actually i cancelled the post paid plan on 03/04/16. My cancellation no is I-84270567827 and the amount of 2439.0AED paid on the same day.

Kindly check and do the needful

Regards,

Biju Paulose.

sarfaraz Sheikh Oct 02, 2018

My Home connection is stop working and showing message *Account disable* May I know why?...where as my payment account stands cleared.
    Account No.1.30668502- land line 04 5894104 -Account cell No.0556640954.
    Please let me know the reason for disconnection.This is serious.
    Sarfaraz Sheikh:Flat 113, Bldg.32A Ghoroob.

• Ad
    Adam Ghazalli Oct 03, 2018

I went to the customer services In al ghourur mall and I had the most bad customer services there from Egyptian one who couldn't help me at all as he was very rude my SIM card is not working and he asked me to pay for another one and I have sub for a package I didn't use at all

Shafiq Rehman Oct 14, 2018

I was charged AED 100 twice on roaming package that I never requested. Despite various complains, no one bother to resolve. Most pathetic customer service I ever faced.

• Pr
    Pritiprajapati Oct 15, 2018

Hi
    I want to for what reason is my ban lance deducted for data usage when I am already having a data bundle activate please call as you people have no number to contact.I WANT TO KNOW DETAILS FOR BELOW DEDUCTION.This is disgusting service I ever experience .

01/10/2018 16:19:31 Data - - 61.58 MB AED 66.36

Majidhusain Siddiqui Oct 15, 2018

My name is Majid Husain. I am using the du no +971582427450. yesterday I make a load 10 DHS. The morning I want to call someone but my balance showing 1.60 Fills and from yesterday to up to now I did not call to anybody.

Please check it and confirm why my balance has been deducted.

Thanks with regards.
    Majid Husain

• Wi
    Wissam Oct 21, 2018

Hello, my phone bill for last month had roaming data charges (around AED 150), can you pls explain since i don't have any roaming services available (not even voice roaming)?
    FYI, i asked for roaming but the answer was that i have to wait 3 months or pay a security deposit!
    Wissam

• As
    Asif Murad Oct 22, 2018

Again i m facing internet low speed 4 mbps instead of 32 mbps.

• Um
    Ummar Oct 27, 2018

I asked to install the Du home internet. As you promised me within 4 days .but it's 13 th day no one came to install.

Plz keep your promise alive or don't misguided the customer .I could have switched to Etisalat service provider.
    Plz value the customer s time.

• Mu
    Muhammad Daie Dhanse Nov 01, 2018

since 26 April 2017 they cant resolve network issue and solution is very nice that "that they don't plan to built new tower in 2017 they will built in 2018" so that I have to use poor network and pay 250 every month and moreover to this they are opening complaints as and closing internally without any resolution

• Ho
    Horee Nov 11, 2018

i bought credit online, my account was debited however my mobile wasnt recharged. Calling 800155 or 199, listening to the crap options while deducting my credit. Worst feeling with with service provider, Worst Ever. Wish there were more service providers other than du or etisalat.

mable thomas rai Dec 11, 2018

0556064543 is my mobile number
    my balance has been deducted every day without my knowledge .

i want my refund almost 110 to 150 dhs has been charged .

either will be switching my mobile number to etisalate

• Se
    Sergiu Saftoiu Jan 05, 2019

Order CM0000004174 was not delivered. Still waiting since 3rd of December. Complain online and to customer center with no effect. Do not shop with DU...forget about good treatment from customer service!!!

• Ki
    Kiran Tanoli Feb 11, 2019

To tell u
    U guys have the worst service ever.
    U r eating haraam.
    U have deducted my 15 dirhams without intimating me. While my outgoing service is blocked. Return my money back.

• Em
    Emna2 Feb 11, 2019

I made a payment today early morning but the payment is not reflecting and the payment was around 1.02 am . Kindly resolve this ossue for me becauae i need tk use my credit urgently
    Thanks

• Ay
    Ayaz3011 Feb 25, 2019

My Home service cancelled without my information since 4day I'm complaining about it but no action.

Account 1.38896991
    Anme Shaikh Ayaz

• Pa
    Pawann Kumarr Feb 26, 2019

Every time when i recharge my du number 0523224491, du telecom activate any kind a service on my prepaid number without my permission and start my balance deduction from my prepaid account.

Shabeer Shabi Mar 02, 2019

This is to inform you that my 0528927763 account balance has deducted several times. I should know why it's happened. Whenever I recharged my account with in two days it has gone without my knowledge. I didn't activate any value added services. So let me know the entire details about the deductions.

Thanks and regards
    Siddique

Malak Nobeh Mar 03, 2019

To whom it may be concerned,

You have the worst customer service ever, Horrible system, my case is PENDING for 48 hours, I raised TWO COMPLAINTS and No one ACTION THE TICKET, this is POOR service. Check the account number 1.38173620

TRA COMPLAINTS NUMBER DSP-19-005160

Chukwukas Onuigbo Mar 12, 2019

Stop the deductions on my line, I hate it when my credit reduces to zero with my knowledge. Please my number 0586272866

Joey Ibez Mar 20, 2019

I bought a credit at one of the machine here in dubai but I have not gotten the credit on my phone uptill now

Mansoor Ahmed 113 Mar 23, 2019

i am Mansoor Ahmed Muhammad Yaqoob, this is my mobile number (0588908032) i am facing the problem of deduction of money on daily basis on behalf of event charges.

please solve my issue regarding deduction of money.

• Se
    Sefeer Ts Apr 03, 2019

22/3/2019
    i recharged 5 AED and make two local call after that one my balance is 4.65 same like that now 4 o'clock balance is 1 i need refund

• Ra
    Raghuy Apr 03, 2019

..Last 7-8 days I were compliant every day morning and evening costumer care du stop this service SOCIAL bandle but they fail every time and they not pay my deduct balance in my no
    My is +971-524290679
    Rajat is a customer care employee he give me a compliant no 1-0147258118107

• Gu
    gurutinku Apr 07, 2019

my mobile balance has been deducting without my permission i don't know why i m full disappointed with your service and your service is more worst than developing countries return my deducted balance if possible as per my mobile no

• Ah
    Ahtsham Khan Apr 15, 2019

• Yu
    Yuvanive May 11, 2019

Hi
    Iam Yuvaraj my number 0528651499 I recharged after 1r2 days no balance showing whathappand plz reply me sir

• Na
    NaderS May 19, 2019

Worst company customer service I've ever encountered.

Cancel appointment whenever they want.
    Promise to call back to schedule appointments but on a regular basis call back to let the phone ring once and hang up. This is done in a lazy attempt
    to claim they called. Unfortunately it is a monopoly with no governance or accountability.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices