DSTV South AfricaI am complaining about bad service.

T

My DSTV account number is [protected] and my complaint is as follows:
In the month end of Jan/ beginning of February I received a message that I was owing R710.43 I had connected 2 DSTV's and I wasn't aware that the second DSTV had not been paid for for the month of Dec as the other decoder is used by my tenants. I never received any messages that I was owing in Dec 2016 for Jan 2017 as its paid in advance. So I asked DSTV to block the other decoder as I was paying for mine (compact). Bear in mind that i've been a customer for DSTV for more than 10 years now, afterwards I received a message that I had to pay R477.04 after they blocked another one. I paid it because my DSTV was blocked. Today the 17.02.17 I received a call to pay R24.00 and I was threatened that if I don't pay the R24.00 my subscription will be blocked. I'm very upset with this kind of treatment so if I'm no longer valued as a customer for DSTV, then its well you can go ahead and block it for R24.00

• Fa
    Fana Monday Jul 23, 2021

Am complaining of respected movies this thing is not fair we pay so much money

107/ 108/112 please help change you system guys this not good

My Monday mgwambi from germiston and I pay 535 +115 for mpumalanga at home so please buy movies guy