DSTV/Multichoicebeyond frustrated with extremely poor levels of service

R

It has been a month I have been trying to obtain the explorer, finally after three missed calls albeit I call back each time only to be escalated and a day or two later I get the call back (Three weeks ongoing) and a visit to randburg offices. Just when we get somewhere, they advise that they will call me before delivering the explorer is incorrect because they pitched up at my home without informing me, luckily my helper was at home that day. Then we sort the accounts paperwork, it was merely a switching over, and they even managed to screw that up to because I have been double debited r1708.00 despite me calling in advising them the switch over as per their instruction. The flippancy of it all in order for me to get my money back, I must either cancel my debit order this month and go to bank and do a cash payment, or send three months bank statement as well my id. Dstv inconvenienced me by not doing their jobs properly and it was almost a month of frustration and now I am expected to run around and use u my fuel and calls to sort their incompetence out what is happening?? Please wake up, in a stressful and pressured environment we are no placed in we do not need you guys to make us more frustrated especially if you messed up. Not on dstv. I am beyond gutted with your shocking level of service. Looking at all the complaints below I am wondering if you guys even care at all. Its just another complaint you read and throw away. Change something and get it right... Dealing with rude staff at home affairs is better than dealing with you guys at this stage, having said that you can only imagine the frustration dealing with your staff!