Menu

Trend Micro review: unauthorized charges

C
Author of the complaint
1:50 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

No one at this LAW FIRM authorized these charges of $71.95 on our office Capital One credit card. These charges need to be ALL reimbursed to avoid further court action. Charges occured on 10/31/12 and 12/15/12 in the amount of $71.95. And on 10/31/11 and 12/15/11 in the amount of $62.95. We will take the necessary steps to get this resolved. Call the number provided to discuss this further.

More Trend Micro complaints & reviews

Trend Micro - doppio pagamento
3 comments
S
Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm EST

I WAS CHARGED 39.95 ON MY FEB. VISA ACCOUNT FROM A COMPANY (OR WHAT EVER IT IS).CALLED DRI*TREND MICRO. MY BANK TELLS ME THAY MABY SOMEONE MADE THE CHARGE FROM MY COMPUTER.NO ONE HAS ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER OTHER THAN MYSELF.I CERTANILLY DID NOT MAKE THIS TRANSACTION (POSTED DATE DECEMBER 30)AS I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL ON THAT DATE HAVING SURGERY.I HAVE DISPUTED THIS CHARGE AND CANCELED MY VISA ACCOUNT BECAUSE MY BANK INFORMED ME THEY INTEND TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT AGAIN.WHAT A MESS! PLEASE EVERY CHECK YOUR CHARGE STATEMENTS CAREFULLY.THERE ARE A LOT OF CROOKS OUT THERE!9

E
May 24, 2010 7:03 pm EDT

I did not authorize trend micro to charge my credit card . I have had MaCafee For my internet online security for over a year now.

I received a charge for $44.95 plus a late fee of $15.00 plus.75 for interest on my credit card. I urge you to refund $60.70 immediately.

Dennis Miller
[email protected]
[protected]

K
Jul 09, 2010 9:32 am EDT

I have 2 unauthorized charges on my credit card dated 6-4-10 for $7.95 and $39.95.

Please credit my account immediately!

Thank You!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

133 complaints