Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MNerroneous charge on my credit card

I have been charged a big amount of money, on my gm visa card, july 20th, 2009. The amount is 297.87$ for items that I ordered by mistake. I reequest a refund, for that amount. I have been a custommer with you since, 2007. I am using: internet security witch is suppose to cost 49.95$ plus taxes. My renewal number is: piew-[protected]. Please ajust the billing for that amount. I am a retired person, and do not ewne a company. I use that protection for my home computer only. Thank you. Jacques farand. P. S. You can reach me at my internet adress, for more information. [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ro
    Robert Whitehead Jan 16, 2012

My visa card was charged $75.59 on 001 Dec 10.for Dri * TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.
    I did not get anything from this company.
    You have my credit card number and I want my money back.
    I need a phone number to call you and get my money back.
    E MAIL :
    [email protected]

• Pa
    Pam Rinckey Dec 04, 2010

I received an unauthorized charge on my Capital One credit card. Please remove this charge at once.

• Mi
    Mireille May 25, 2010

My Chevy Chase card was charged $35.95 today 05/25/10 for DRi *TREND MICRO ORDERFIND I did not get anything from this companny, I did not order anything about this . You have to credit my account and I want to have my money back right now .I need a number to call you and get my money back because you took it FROM MY ACCOUNT with NO AUTORIZATION .

• Lm
    lmuentner Mar 27, 2010

I also had a charge of 39.95 on our credit card billing from 2-13-10, must be the time to randomly charge people. How do we get this refunded?!! - SCAM!

Marian Bustamante Feb 24, 2010

I had a charge of 39.95 charge to my checking account on 2-20-10. I did not authorize this charge. Please refund this amount now! Is there a phone numberto call about this charge?

• Mo
    Moneygone Dec 07, 2009

My capital One card was charged $39.95 for DRI*TREND MICRO ORDER.IND.COM MN I did not order anything about this. The charge was made on Nov 12, 2009. I want it removed now! They do not list a phone number to call for this charge. I want that number NOW!!! How can they you do this. Who are you????

• Ar
    Arnold Zins Nov 19, 2009

My Capitol One card was charged $44.95 for software I did not order. The charge was made on 2 Nov. 2009.

• Ka
    Kay Arnaud Oct 17, 2009

I was charged $49.95 on my Discover Card for Dri Trend Micro on October 12, 2009. I did not order nor want this product. I canceled my subscription to Trend Micro over a year ago. Please credit my account.

• Ka
    Kay Arnaud Oct 17, 2009

I was just billed on my Discover Card for $49.95 for Dri Trend Micro which I did not order nor do I use. I canceled my subscription to Trend Micro over a year ago. Please credit my account for $49.95.

• Ra
    Ray Rust Apr 27, 2009

My CHASE Card (Visa) has an erroneous charge of $46.90 for a program that was advertised as a 30 day fee trial offer. In the process of ordering I decided not to complete the order and exited the process thinking that it was deleted. I should not be charged since it was supposed to be a 30 day free trioal offer and I decided not to even take advanytage of that. Please cancel for me or give me a customer service number that I can call to talkk with someone about this error.