Dri Trend Microfraud

L

Avoid this company like the plague. They did not send me an email to notify me of my choice to renew software but instead charged my credit card and then lied to my bank about it by telling my bank when I allegedly purchased a renewal with my visa/debit card. I received no confirmation from dri trend micro either about their charging my card and my alleged renewal. Company is also not available by telephone to discuss the matter with me. Shame on them!!! I'm sorry that they are ripping off so many people and I hope that this fraud will be stopped asap.