Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Unauthorized Charges Trend Micro charge on credit card for item not purchased

Trend Micro review: charge on credit card for item not purchased

D
Author of the complaint
2:28 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a charge on my Amex card on 11/8/2011 for an item that I did not purchase. I am really upset at having something billed to my credit card with the idea that this company would think that my credit card bill would not be looked at. I want a full refund in the amount of $72.67 immediately... The company really should credit me $145.34 just for the fact that they pissed me off by charging me for something I didn't order and for the fact that I know have to fight to get my money back. I will be contacting American Express as well to make sure that no other charges from this company come through on my credit card.

More Trend Micro complaints & reviews