DressLily.comthey are disgusting!

A

I ordered two cute dresses from this site. I paid extra for fast shipping, but it took forever! My package should have been delivered within two weeks, but it took them two months! And when my items finally arrived, I was extremely disappointed. On their website dresses looked amazing! But when I received them I was shocked, dress were made of cheap material that were coming apart. There also was strange stain on my black dress. I tried to wash it, but could not remove the stain. What a disappointment. I took some photos and sent to them, but they replied that there were no stains when they packaged the dress. Don't order from them, they and their products are disgusting!

RESOLVED

• DressLily.com's response · May 10, 2016

Dear Agatha
    Thanks for your message.
    We are really sorry that you did not satisfied with the item you received.
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating correct order number and email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily..com/
    Please rest assured that we will check the information for you.
    You are a valued customer, and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.
    Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!
    Best Regards