DressLily.compretty much a scam

D

This company is totally unprofessional! I looked through their website, saw their really nice clothes and decided to buy something. It was also said on their website "free shipping". After I made an order they also charged me for shipping! I immediately contacted dresslily and asked what was going on, but received no reply. I did receive my items, but the quality was absolutely rubbish! This isn't legit! I'm very disappointed.

RESOLVED

• DressLily.com's response · May 09, 2016

Dear Denker

We are sorry for any inconvenience.
    As you know, we need the detail information to check the issue and offer you better solution.
    Would you mind sending us your valid order number or email address? If we made a mistake, we would like to assist you so much therefore contact information is very important for both of us.
    Please kindly send me a private message stating your order number or your account email address . Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

Thank you very much for your kind support in our work in advance!
    Yours Sincerely