Dream Products

412 Dream Ln, Van Nuys, CA, 91496, US

Reviews and Complaints

Dream ProductsCooling bras never received

I ordered a set of three cool bras weeks ago. I recieved a comformation number a tracking number. I tried to track the product on the computer and it saysthe web site is not available. They took the money from my credit card on the 12th of June. So next I called the company and they say I don't Show up in there computer. So now I'm out of my money and my bras

Dream Products/Comfort Branever received comfort bra - check was cashed 3/18/14

I sent a check to Dream Products on 3/16/15, which was cashed on 3/18.15 for a comfort bra. I called and was given an order number and tracking number -- neither could be found. I ordered to different products the same day. I received my sox approximately a month later. However, to date, I have not received my comfort bra. If this does not get resolved in the next couple of weeks, I would like my money returned ($9.99). Thank you for your help.
    Barbara Lebenberg. My email address is [protected]@verizon.net

Dream Products CatalogSelling my personal information

I made a purchase from this company and they SOLD MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CREDIT CARD # !!! The company that purchased my personal information is called Quality Resources, Inc who harrassed me by calling 7 times in a day and a half (from early in the a.m. til 9pm.) When I discovered what had happened, I tried to cancel my order and was told it may have already been shipped and they would have to call me back in one week. I intend to follow this closely and notify my credit card company as well.

1 Response
          Saundra7 Nov 03, 2012

I have been harassed many times by this company. I hate it. They call 7-8 times a day. I finally answered and was told they are calling on behalf of dream products. This is terrible service to a potential customer. That's awful for us customers. I originally called back and put myself on the do not call list. That didn't help at all. So I begged them to stop calling. My next move will be to put their number on the blocked list

ADVERTISIMENT

Dream Productscaalin me a million times wanting me to try an offer free for7 dayd

I ordered an item from dream products, Immediatly i stated recieving phone calls thanking me for my order and that inside my order package would be 100 dollar vouchers for gas and something to try for 7 days then call to cancel or keep it and my credit card ending in then read off numbers, I told them I am on disability and did not and could not afford anyting. All I have to do is look at it then cancel the number is right on the paper But keep the gas valchures as a gift for looking at the product. Then they said for security purposes can u give me the number of the credit card I hung up. Well I got my order and love the item but there were no gas valchers and nothing to try for free for 7 days or a number to call to cancel. So my credit card better not be charged anything or I will sue for fraud . I have the number that kept calling me locked in my phone

Dream ProductsNever received order

I order the D-Tox health patches in May 02 2008, for $42.00. At the time you get one pack for $10.00, so i sent my money never received anything. And i know it's took me a long time to complain, But sometimes you are so busy it crosses your mind. Also it sucks that people can take your money without having a guilt conscious on their minds. I also still have my moneyorder i'm going to keep just an case. I've learned my lesson, what ever you see on t.v. might look right, but doesn't mean it does. I will like to receive my money back.

1 Response
            • Br
              Brenda Weiner Mar 25, 2009

i ORDERED A LACE SUPPORT BRA ON 3/5/09 FROM AN AD IN THE PAPER. iT IS NOW 3/25/09 AND i HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER

Dreamproductscatalogcomnon-receipts of goods

I placed an order with dreamproductscatalog.com on 11/13/08, my credit card was charged on 11/14/08. I assumed that my order was shipped because my credit card was charged. Also I got a confirmation email stating most internet orders will be shipped in two days.

On 11/18/08 (tuesday) I contacted the company to get the tracking for my order. O was informed at that time my order was not shipped and it will be shipped out by the 11/21/08 (friday). They informed my credit card was charged because the order was already sent to the warehouse and was ready to be shipped out. Also stated that they were very busy with orders (ha ha a big fat lie).

I contacted them on 11/24/08 (tuesday) and was informed again that it was in the warehouse ready to be shipped and will go out by 11/28/08 (friday). Was told the same exact lie just the week before.

I contacted the supervisor wendy she informed that the other representatives were wrong and she checked with the warehouse and that the order was shipped out on 11/21/08 (saturday). Remember now, I said she confirmed with the her warehouse. Got a call back from another representative cindy and was now informed that the order was shipped out on 11/24/08 (I guess she forgot today's date, which is 11/24).

She also gave me a tracking number for my order, I checked the tracking on 11/24, 11/25 and 11/26, said invalid tracking number. When a label is printed with the usps it won't take longer than a day for a record of the transaction to show up.

This company has business ethics. They take steal money and tell you lies. I would have rather them telling me the item was not in-stock or not available. How do they think they would get repeat business? I don't think they would!

Are they going out of business, that's why they are taking their customer's money?

Hope you guys don't go through the same thing like the rest of us here.

• Updated by ELIZABETH HODGE · Nov 26, 2008

CORRECTION

On 11/18/08 (Tuesday) I contacted the company to get the tracking for my order. I was informed at that time my order was not shipped and it will be shipped out by the 11/21/08 (Friday). They informed me my credit card was charged because the order was already sent to the warehouse and was ready to be shipped out. Also stated that they were very busy with orders (ha ha a big fat lie).

I contacted them on 11/24/08 (Tuesday) and was informed again that it was in the warehouse ready to be shipped and will go out by 11/28/08 (Friday). Was told the same exact LIE just the week before.

I contacted the Supervisor Wendy, she informed me that the other representatives were wrong and she checked with the warehouse and that the order was shipped out on 11/21/08 (Saturday). Remember now, I said she confirmed with the her warehouse. Got a call back from another representative Cindy and was now informed that the order was shipped out on 11/24/08 (I guess she forgot today's date, which is 11/24).

She also gave me a tracking number for my order, I checked the tracking on 11/24, 11/25 and 11/26, said invalid tracking number. When a label is printed with the USPS it won't take longer than a DAY for a record of the transaction to show up.

This company has NO business ethics. They take steal your money and tell you lies. I would have rather them telling me the item was not in-stock or not available. How do they think they would get repeat business? I don't think they would!

Hope you guys don't go through the same thing like the rest of us here.

Dream Products Inc.Fraud and cheating

I ordered 2 card holders on June 9 2008.I though that almost 4 months should be enough time i am not happy with there service.

3 Responses
                • Ri
                  RICARDO36 Dec 12, 2015

I received an email saying that my order was in process, trouble is that I never gave them that order, tried to contact them with their "CONTACT US" and received back it was not a working sight. I will call my cc to void that charge. RICARDO36

• Gl
                  gloria spahn Apr 12, 2014

thank you so much for posting complaints (whether they are old or recent has no input other than bad service) i was going to place an order but thanks to you guys for posting your complaints - I am backing off from doing that and being that i am a Texan ( Don't mess with me Dream Products - Dream is like a nightmare for these people that have ordered and been screwed.

• Ge
                  GeorgeW6 Jul 07, 2009

I only disagree because the complaints are all over a year old. To put down a company compaints should be much newer or rempve these old ones. With that said, it appears customer service i run by the lower quarter of the Van Nuys HS dropouts. If I order I will use a credit card. No merchandise? No pay, cauae I tell cc company to cancel the payment. Best way to deal with people like these.

Dream Products, IncResurrection Plant

I ordered the Resurrection Plant. WHAT A RIP-OFF. never did turn green, grow or anything. I think you should refund my money. I will not order anything else from you.

2 Responses
                  • Na
                    Nancy 3 Dec 01, 2010

I recently ordered a pair of slippers for my boyfriend...they came in 2 different sizes and look simialr but not alike...1 pair but 2 different slippers. then I also ordered the windshield cover for frost, snow, etc. "Magnetized" no less. Ok. It is a sheet of black drop cloth with self sticking hunks of thin magnet that DO NOT stick to the sheet of plastic. but I did get 2 of these...yahoo..for $10.00. thirdly, ordered slippers for my mom in size 8 but must be for a pigmy foot. To top it off, was promised a $20 calculator for my order of $30 or more..ha! It is a tiny little "thing" in tin that is more of a pretend toy that at the Dollar Store would probably sell for 25 cents. Will I ever order from them again? No chance! Will I advise others? you bet. You say "rip off"? In triplicate. Nancy Ericson
                    Buyer Beware!

• Ba
                    Barbara Newhard Jan 30, 2009

now i am wondering if i am going to get ripped off too. was charged to credit card but if they give me a problem I will contact the credit card company and I will enforce in getting my money back. So glad I took out fraud protection.

Dream ProductsResponse to complaint

I am the Vice President at Dream Products and was very distressed to see the complaints listed here. We ship thousands and thousands of orders every day and recognize that occasionally a mistake will be made. However, each and every one of our customers are vitally important to us. Anyone who is not satisfied should call our customer service dept TOLL FREE at [protected]. You may also email me directly if I can be of service. Without addresses, I am unable to check the various orders listed here, but I was able to find at least one of them. The order was rec'd 6/10 and shipped on 6/17. We ship through the post office so occasionally it does take longer then a week to arrive. This person had simply not allowed enough time to receive the product before posting their complaint. If you have not rec'd your merchandise, or are unhappy with any service provided, please contact us. We understand that our customers are what makes our business so each of you are very important to us.

Linda Denninger.

16 Responses
                      mark kiser Aug 05, 2012

I READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS, , DREAN WORKS, A.MILLION DOLLARS COMPANY, , , ALL THESE BAD COMPLAINTS, , U CORERPTATE PEOPLE ARE SOMRTHING ELSE, , , U KNOW BETTER, , , I SEEN THE AD ON TV THIS MORNING, , MY LITTLE GIRL WANTED ONE OF THOSE DREAM PILLOW, , NOW CANT GET ONE BECAUSE U CANT CONTROL THE MERADICE U ARE SENDING OUT, , REALLY BAD, , , I BEEN IN BUISNESS AFOR 10 YEARS, , AUTOMOTIVE FIELD, , U PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE BUYING YOUR PRODUCT, , , I WOULD TAKE CONTROL, , HANDLE THE PEOPLE ALLREADY ORDER STUFF, ,
                      [ GET THAT ### HSANDLE ] OR FIRE THE MANGERS AND GET SOME ELSE IN THERE TO HANDLE THIS---------HANDLE THE PEOPLE U GUYS AND MAKE THEM HAPPY, AND QUIT ###ING THEM, , , , WHAT IS WRONG WITH U-------U ARE GOING TO END UP IN A BIG LAW SUIT IF U DONT CHANGE THIS, , , , , , , , , , , , IM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS, , , , , , , , , , ALL THE COMPLAINTS, , , , , , HOLY CRAP--------------------------LIKE YOUR DEPARTMENT IS REALLY GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, , , , , , , , , THIS LETTER WROTE FROM VICE PRESENT, , , , , , , , , , LINDA U NEED TO QUIT LIEING, , , , , , GET OFF THE DAMM PHONE AND START TALKING TO THE PEOPLE THAT IS PAYING YOUR SALARY PLUS COMM%, , , HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF IF THIS HAPPEN TO U, , , , , , , , , FIRST I WOULD FIRE U AND ALOT OF THE MANGERS BECUSE U ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOB, THATS FOR SURE, , , , WISH I HAD THE SHAREHOLDER PHONE # AND EMAILS, , I WOULD GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT ALL THESE DAMM COMPLAINTS, , WITCH I KNOW IS GETTING COVERD UP BY YOUR P.R DEPARTMENT, , , U ARE SPENDING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON ADS AND GETTING ALL THESE PROBLEMS, , , AND NO EMAILS BACK TO THE COMSTERS, , , REALLY BAD, , , , , , AND I KNOW THIS WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BECAUSE U DO NOT CARE, , , , , , WHAT HAPPENS IF U GET FIRED, , U OUT OF A JOB, , , KIDS FAMILY HUSBAND, , , , LATE BILLS NO MORTAGE PAYMENT, , , THINK ABOUT IT...WE THE PEOPLE ARE BUYING YOUR PRODUCT, , , FOR US OR KIDS OR FAMILY AND FREINDS...I WOULD BE HIGHLY PISSIT OFF TO------------------NOW MY LITTLE GIRL HAS TO WAIT, , , , , , , , , , , TO MANY COMPLAINTS, , , , , , , , , , , , , , I WOULD GET THIS ### CHANGE FAST, , , U ARE LOSING BUISNESS, , , , , NEXT THING, , , LAW SUITS, , , THEN YOUR BIG CORPURATE KIDS WOUNT MAKE THAT BIG MONEY NO MORE, , I KNOW THEY WILL BE ### BRICKS IF THEIR PAYCHECKS GO DOWN, , , , , , , , , THESE ARE PRODUCTS THAT HELP AND FOR KIDS, , , , , , , , , , , U GUYS ARE SREWING UP, , , , , , , , CHANGE YOUR SHIPPING AND RECIEVING HANDLING AND HOW IT WORKS

AND HANDLE ALL THESE DAMM COMPLAINTS----------------------------------------------------- MARK KISER

• Vi
                      Vinny Mars Jan 23, 2011

Tjs company is Bogus---DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM--I did and got shafted and screwed--dont order anything, they kept my money and never did anything--they are just terrible people. STAY AWAY__STAY AWAY FOR GODS SAKE. I will go to the Attorney Generals Office---V.M.

• Bo
                      boblusher Jan 10, 2011

ordered fur lined slipper and never received

• Ka
                      KatGirl Aug 05, 2009

Why do they not give you an acknowledgement of your order right after it is received? They should immediately e-mail you back an invoice that shows items ordered, how many and the total cost. An estimated time of arrival should also be included. I ordered some Comfort Bras a few days ago, and it seems like my order got lost in cyber space. I will call the number Linda Denninger suggested at [protected], And will definitely call my bank first thing in the morning!!! Kathy

• Pa
                      patricia42256 May 17, 2009

I went to your web site expecting to place an order but after seeing all the unhappy consumers, I don't think I want to buy from this place.Very dissapointed.

• Fa
                      Faye Apr 23, 2009

I too was going to order from your company, but after seeing all the complaints. I dont think I will.

• Ba
                      Barbara J. DuPree Dec 22, 2008

Have not received my items.

• Al
                      Alma Wilson Dec 04, 2008

Ordered product...Didn't fit/ wouldn't work/ Returned as directed . No refund.

Mary Hoover Nov 24, 2008

I ordered a pair of mens slippers. My check and order was mailed November 3. in the amount of $14.92. The check cleared the bank by November 12. I have not received the slippers. I also ordered from an add in the Springfield Newsleader. If we do not recieve the slippers very soon, I will contact the Newsleader and the Missouri Attorney General. Thank you for your quick action. My phone number is [protected].
                      After reading the conplaints about your company it appears some action must be taken.

• Ro
                      Ron Roberts Oct 26, 2008

I was going to order your theraputic seat cushion .I received the coupon in a Val Pack.

I followed the instructions and went to your web site. Iwas referenced to a complaint board. I saw about 20 complaints, that has discouraged me from ordering from your company.

What assurances can be given that if I ordered, , the order would be received in a timely fashion ?

Ron Roberts

• Di
                      Diane Oct 14, 2008

I would like to get it if you can send it to me

Diane

• Ar
                      ARTHUR 4681 Sep 18, 2008

any body can say they are vice pres of any thing but its another to something about all the complaints. how bout it pres.

• Na
                      Nancy Beason Aug 05, 2008

I ordered a buy on get one free expandable wallet our of an ad in the Times sunday newspaper. I received them and did not try one out right away, it looked good and I got rid of all the paperwork. When I went to move into it, most of my cards would fit in the slots, they were too short and when I put in the few that did it would not zip. They look good but it is completely useless to me. Could you give me the procedure and the address for returning them for a refund.
                      Nancy Beason
                      140 E. 638 N.
                      Valparaiso, IN 46383

• Bi
                      Bill Nuttman Jul 28, 2008

hecks been cashed. No product

marsha prokosch Jul 18, 2008

ORDER NUMBER: 427002

I have not received my order ... let me know the status ... I am ready to cancel the charge. Marsha Prokosch

• Ka
                      kathy erhardt Jul 15, 2008

never received bathing suits

Dream Products Inc — Order not rec'd

After my Wife showed me this nice looking newspaper ad, advertising these great looking wallets (2 for 1), I...

Dream Products Inc. — order never received!

I found this insert along with my Sunday's paper advertisements from Dream Products, Inc. for D-Tox...