Dragon Play Pokerthey deleted my level 45 character fired up with 40,000,000 dollars!!!

D

It's not easy to tell! I had been playing the game for around 4 months! Built My character up to level 45! with 40, 000, 000 dollars! it took me for ever! and around 600 dollars! they deleted my character! after all that time and money! and they think they can just get away with it! this is not a joke to me! I played every single day! spent so much money! they have to be accountable for that! they think that they can just delete my character! and I can't do nothing about it! can you help me tear them down???

• Im
    imapistola.48 Apr 14, 2014

They screwed me over too, they also cut my internet off when my hand is winning, if I am dealt a really good hand and bet on it BAM! my internet goes off and when I get it back, they have took all my money and folded my hand!! I'm getting really discouraged with it, They are NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF F*CKING CROOKS AND THEIVES AND SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!! TO ANYONE WHO LOVES PLAYING POKER I MUST WARN YOU, ''''DRAGONPLAY_LIVE HOLD'EM PRO IS A RIP OFF''''' THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND CHEAT, , THEY GIVE THE GAME OF POKER ONLINE A REALLY BAD BAD NAME!!! THEIR AN EMBARASSMENT TO ONLINE GAMES AND FACEBOOK SHOULD DROP THEM TOO BEFORE THEY RUIN THEIR NAME, , I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING DROPPING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BECAUSE IF THEIR IN BED WITH THESE ###HOLES, I FEAR TO THINK OF WHAT MAY HAPPEN WITH MY PERSONAL INFO IN THEIR HANDS!!!