Double Down Casino Game On Facebookviruses and crooked company

R

Double Down casino On FACEBOOK is full of viruses and are rip off artists. Stay away from them. Their site is dangerous to your computer. Every time I have use them I have had spyware and malware put into my PC. They have their site set up to trap you into buying points and use you for other advertising without your permission.

• Da
    David Winkelblech Apr 13, 2019

Whatever company took over this casino a year or so ago literally steals your money. Only a fool would play their crooked games. Used to be fun now you can just watch your money literally disappear.

• La
    larrysprowls Aug 31, 2015

I sent a complaint in a while ago and you sent me a bogus email, that sent me to a site for all products to file complaints, how dishonest of you. My complaint is you keep throwing me off of the tesas holdem game, just me and nobody else and then can't contact me in an honest way.

• La
    larrysprowls Aug 31, 2015

It keeps throwing me out of the game, just me, nobody else and when I tried to contact them, they sent me a bogus email to contact them, how dishonest is that.

• El
    Elizabeth l Russell Aug 17, 2015

08-17-2015 9:45 pm bought promo on double down that gave me 200% more chips i picked the 8.00 pkg. that said 3, 000, 000 million chips instead of 1, 000, 000 million chips I only received 2, 000, 000 chips.