DoubleDown Casinocrooked dealing of cards & slot spins

F

I was playing texas hold-em on Doubledown casino. I won 115 million chips fairly. After I won that amount, I was dealt AA AK & AQ for prob 300 hands in a row. That in itself is crooked, but to lose every single hand of Being dealt AA AK & AQ for 300 hands straight until my 115 million chips are gone is statistically impossible unless the game is being rigged. Then I won 82 million chips playing Da Vinci Diamonds slots. After I won that amount, I was given no less than 3000 consecutive empty spins till the whole 82 million chips were gone. Then yesterday morning in my daily gift spins, I hit the 5 million chip spot on the wheel and after it stopped spinning, it moved after it stopped to preclude the 5 mil win and gave me 4, 000 chips, the lowest spin on the wheel. Not once, but it did that twice on the very next spin it did it again. Whats going on is the owners of DDC (IGT), are intentionally depleting chips in this manner in an attempt to extort players into buying chips. There is no regulation governing them from doing this to anybody and from the comments section of the fan pages of DDC, it is happening on a regular basis. They have essentially exploited a loop-hole in the prohibition against illegal online gambling. Players purchase "Virtual Chips" and use them to play a multitude of games offered. Problem comes in where they intentionally defraud these players out of these chips and legitimate wins like mine, by engaging in fraudulent dealing as described above in Texas Hold-em, and consecutive empty spins in Da Vinci Diamonds until massive wons are depleted in 30 minutes or less, with no wins or bonus rounds what-so-ever. It's like they have a switch that they use to cease any further win what-so-ever. This is why there is a serious need for regulation of these online games that sell virtual chips, because DDC and many others are exploiting this and continually cheating players out of legitimate wins in an attempt to extort money from players for more virtual chips. This is akin to on-line gambling with no regulations to stop them from engaging in this criminal behavior. I personally am writing my congressman (Duncan Hunter) to urge regulation on online gaming such as DDC, to ban repetitive chip buying when you run out of chips, and move to a flat rate per quarter or bi-annually yearly whatever to play these games, because what it amounts to is legalized online gambling with bookies and sharks running the operation at DDC and cheating the players like I was done in Texas Hold-em and Da Vinci Slots. I have also made complaints to the respective BBB's in Nevada where IGT is located and Washinton where DDC is located. There is no honesty in running these games without regulations governing them and these criminals are taking full advantage of that. Nor is there any checks and balances to insure it's not happening on a regular basis like what's going on now. Respectfully submitted, William Cook [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ro
    RogerDawn Schliecher Dec 18, 2019

I lose Daily, millions and millions played with balance of zero. Once was a customer but they run you off with the constant losing. No big wins just a way to take your coins, played for years and have never got what they post for big wins and it's a game site for fake money. Lost over 4 million today with no wins. I do better a a real casino then I have ever done on DoubleDown and that is real money but they will never change just run you off for complaining

• Da
    David4711 May 17, 2019

Crookedest Casino on the internet. Damn fools that get sucked into this scam will lose every time. Big wins? Don't make me laugh. Las Vegas odds are ten times better than this money trap. Forget them.

suckerstick Feb 22, 2019

This is the only site that cheats so bad They let the same people win everyday We don't have a chance and most of the people don't believe DDC even cheats they are so naive or just plain stupid DDC has never gave a [censored] about any person playing at all It's all about the money I do not feel sorry for those who buy the chips and then get ripped off they were warned about ddc but still do it So i say looks good on them

• Du
    Duke1819 Feb 16, 2019

Check the daily spin wheel. It stops purposefully. Nothing random at all. And if you read the comments on the DDCC site they're all from elderly people who actually say they "live" to get free chips from DDC. It's sad. I wouldn't buy anything from them. Once they have your credit card who's to say what they can charge on it. They are crooks. No question.

• Jt
    [email protected] Jul 30, 2018

YOU OWE ME 50 DOLLARS

@[email protected] You owe me at least 100, 000, 000, 000 chips scammers

• Jt
    [email protected] Jul 30, 2018

I want a refund A.S.A.P

Dhyatt1014 Aug 29, 2018

@[email protected] Me too...nobody is accountable...that's the problem

• Fi
    Fiddlesticks Oct 25, 2017

And SO why is nobody doing anything about it...As long as Double Down is selling chips then it should be governed by the gaming commission. It has been getting worse and worse for a looooong time now. I love to play the games but it is so obvious that the games are rigged not to allow specials in games. I play the regular casinos in Nevada and compared to casino games double down sucks. It is almost statistically impossible for the games on double down to play the way they do at random. Someone PLEASE look into it...It used to be fun to play...

• Je
    Jessica Colter Oct 21, 2017

They are there to sell you chips. This is the same kind of robbery that goes on in the casino's also. They can rig the amounts they give and one thing is certain you will be back to zero before you know it. boring anyhows. Now that they are making everyone switch over to the Diamond Club it really sucks. you either have to buy chips or fold. I'm folding. Not worth my time. So long Crooks of Double Down. You will go the way of the boomerang soon enough.

• Fi
    Fiddlesticks Dec 24, 2015

I believe this to be very true. If you ever buy into the casino with your own money you are doomed because they will take any amount you manage to win and deplete it trying to get you to buy in again. I play real NV slots and I know it is impossible for machine to go as long with dry spins as these machine on here. It is even the holidays and playing in here is like playing with the GRINCH. I love to play but I sure do not like these odds...

Sandy Churchill Nov 19, 2015

people buy coins and never get them why are they not being investigated they are scammer.we have 2 casinos in our town and they own all the slots and ever since they took then over people are losing like crazy attendance is way done because of that

• Ba
    bartleeusa Jun 03, 2014

If you look at the attachment you will see time left on the clock but a banner saying the tournament is over. It did not give me the 6, 720, 000 for my last spin which would have meant I won the tournament. This has happened quite a few times. All I ever get from their support is we will turn this over to our development team, no refund of an entry fee, (they did refund my entry fee 1 time), or any attempt to make things right. When I buy chips it is usually for 100, 000, 000 chips for 100 dollars. They seem to do this with no restraint from the state they operate in and grudgingly on rare occasions give a refund of your entry fee. This is the response I got from them.
    " We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration you have experienced regarding this issue.
    We have passed your report on to our development team for them to research further. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us about this issue and provide those details.
    We have reviewed the screenshot you provided; however, since the image is static (it shows a single image and does not show important information of what occurred immediately preceding or following the image) we cannot use it to verify
    any missed payout. "
    I have yet to see a screen shot that can show what occurred immediately preceding or following any issue that arises.

JohnJohnJFN May 23, 2014

Double Down Casino says the game odds are completely random. Who are they trying to kid? Everyone knows that's just not true. Example: "GIFT WHEEL" I marked down 300 free spins amounts. The gift wheel has 20 spots. 1/2 the spots are ( high ) over $50.000 and the other 1/2 ( low ) under $50.000. The odds should be about 50/50 or 50% of the wheel stopping on a ( high ) amount. In 300 spins the wheel only landed on a ( high) amount 24 time's 12.5% of the time. Not only that but 211 spins stopped on $15, 000. I sent the data to DDC customer support but received no response. DoubleDown Casino is engaging in improper unethical business practices. Facebook should be held responsible for any improper or fraudulent sites they are representing.

Dhyatt1014 Aug 29, 2018

@JohnJohnJFN Facebook, please be responsible and take it off.

• He
    Hegedu 56 Nov 04, 2013

I agree, also my 19 000 000 diappierd, sorry I can' t be nice as you guys, I want back the lost chips from these idiots, many times very suspicious thing happening.
    Put back my 19 000 000 imidietally.
    Very angrie.

SusanHThomas Jun 02, 2013

All of these complaints are true, I just told my sister last night that I was going to delete the site completely!!! It totally SUCKS!!!

• Be
    becca promo May 27, 2013

In my own personal opinion and from all the complaints I read daily from a site I created for friends who all have DDC at interest, Double Down Casino is scamming their players and they need to be investigated! They advertise for free, but the coins they give you on the daily spins, 3 gifts and from the promotions are barely enough to play on daily. It's all a scam to try and get players to buy in!!! I have over 50 videos of the games cheating me when I played, and I receive un-professional responses back from DDC Customer support! This game site use to be lots of fun before the new owners took over and I use to have billions of coins from my wins and now I stay at a 0 balance and am lucky if I get to play more than 5 minutes. It's nothing but a scam site!!!

Dhyatt1014 Aug 29, 2018

@becca promo Definitely need to be investigated...somebody in management is depositing the money they make from us trusting suckers in their own pockets...shameful

• Je
    JeanieA May 18, 2013

Pffffft. Waste of money.

Susie Blandford May 10, 2013

I agree you never get more than 25, 000 coins on the spin then have to play 25, 000 for a sot at the slot. I was give a gift of 3 free spins spun the wheel for $5, 000, 000 never went to my account. Where the hell did it go. Seems like a rip off game. After all it is free can't they loosen up a bit.

Sandy Varley Nov 04, 2012

Double Down has been cheating for quite some time...I knew people would start to realize this complaint...It was only a matter of time. People love the double down games, However, the prize coins are aweful and heaven forbid those who actually BUY coins. I couldn't imagine the coins lasting very long, as Double Down wants your money!!...People have to realize, they get NOTHING for spending their hard earned money...Smartin up Double Down staff and management, if thats what you call yourselves...You are RIPPING people off!!!...Shame on you!

Dhyatt1014 Aug 29, 2018

@Sandy Varley God that's the truth...good games, horrible odds. They are scam artist at the highest