DoorFront Directmagazine delivery

D Jan 15, 2020

This is my third delivery from DoorFront Direct the company that states you no longer have to walk to you mail box to get your magazines we deliver to your door step, well they do not deliver to your door step, my 1st delivery was in a puddle in front of my garage. My second delivery which I wrote a complaint about was in my driveway under my husbands truck which he drove over my magazine when he went to work in the morning at 7 am. This time he saw it at the end of the driveway at the end of the street, apparently the person who tosses it from their car didn't have quite the reach this time... I have a mailbox which by the way is closer to my doorstep than my driveway so I didn't save any steps, also I don't appreciate having my mail driven over left in the street, or stolen that is why I have a mail box to keep it in safe and dry not rained on . DoorFront Direct is the stupidest idea I have heard of in a long time probably thought up by the same people who invent the ridiculous ads on TV which no one watches. I will be getting my magazines at the bookstore from now on or checking with the publishers to make sure they do not use DoorFront Direct before I suscribe.