Dominos Pizza / pizza was returned and couldn’t be delivered / employee was disrespectful and rude
I ordered a pizza for my boyfriend. I was unaware that I had to be present with the card. The delivery man said that he has to take the pizza back since the card holder was not present. I then called the 181st Dominos to ask for a refund and before I could even finish my sentence the man on the phone was disrespectful. He said "how about you do not order the pizza if you are not going to be there". His tone of voice was very disrespectful and he did not even let me finish my question before he told me that. He was very rude and made this experience worse than what it was. This is the first time I have done this and will certainly be my last. He should of explained things in a nicer way and said that I will he refunded for my purchase. I am very disappointed in this employee and your company policy.
More Dominos Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.