10:30 AM - 02:00 AM
Fast Food Restaurants

Domino's Pizza / pizza

Ha Mar 18, 2019 Review updated:

I participated in the pies for points program and was so exited once I got the 60 points. I ordered a spinach and mushroom pizza from East liberty pgh Pa location located om Sheridan St zip code 15206. It was the worst pizza I ever had and I feel so cheated. The pizza had very little cheese and it was very overdone. I was going to return it but I was so hungry and it was getting so late I just took it home and tried to doctor it up, but my efforts were in vain and I just threw it away.

I was so excited for this pizza and was so disappointed, and I very rarely eat from Dominos. I usually eat at a local pizza eatery and was hoping to add dominos to the list of favorites, but it was so bad I could never spend my money on another pizza.

I was wondering would you be able to credit my account the original 60 points so I can try another pizza from another Dominos location, in hopes that I just got a bad location and this is not what all Dominos pizza are like.

My order information is :
Customer Information
Name on Order: [removed]
Callback Phone #: [removed]
Your Domino's Store (4710): 119 N. Sheridan Ave. Pittsburgh PA 15206 | [protected]
Carryout Time: Approximately 10-20 minutes
Order Details
Order #: 1121340
Date: 03/16/2019 5:44PM

• Updated by Hamptongrad442, Mar 19, 2019

its womens history month not Sydney portier At least have enough respect to look up how you spell his name I got in touch with domino and they are giving me another pizza so this is about to be deleted enjoy while its still up

Comments

• Su
      18th of Mar, 2019

If it was so overdone, why’d you eat some of it? If you just took it home, that means you were in the store, saw it was overdone yet left with it. It takes ten minutes to bake another pizza.

• Su
      19th of Mar, 2019

You’re so influential and known that you eat Domino’s pizza and participate in a free pizza gimmick. Your word means you’re just another delusional person who doesn’t count.