Domino's Pizza / pizza
I participated in the pies for points program and was so exited once I got the 60 points. I ordered a spinach and mushroom pizza from East liberty pgh Pa location located om Sheridan St zip code 15206. It was the worst pizza I ever had and I feel so cheated. The pizza had very little cheese and it was very overdone. I was going to return it but I was so hungry and it was getting so late I just took it home and tried to doctor it up, but my efforts were in vain and I just threw it away.
I was so excited for this pizza and was so disappointed, and I very rarely eat from Dominos. I usually eat at a local pizza eatery and was hoping to add dominos to the list of favorites, but it was so bad I could never spend my money on another pizza.
I was wondering would you be able to credit my account the original 60 points so I can try another pizza from another Dominos location, in hopes that I just got a bad location and this is not what all Dominos pizza are like.
My order information is :
Name on Order: [removed]
Callback Phone #: [removed]
Your Domino's Store (4710): 119 N. Sheridan Ave. Pittsburgh PA 15206 | [protected]
Carryout Time: Approximately 10-20 minutes
Order #: 1121340
Date: 03/16/2019 5:44PM
Updated by Hamptongrad442, Mar 19, 2019
its womens history month not Sydney portier At least have enough respect to look up how you spell his name I got in touch with domino and they are giving me another pizza so this is about to be deleted enjoy while its still up
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.