Domino's Pizza — missing dips
I ordered for £47.20 a meal for my children. When I paid the delivery man in cash, I noticed 4 barbecue dips, worth £1.96 were missing. I mentioned this to the man but didn't even get an apology, he told me I could go to the store-I would have had to walk as I had no car- to get them. He kept the money of course...
The order number was 299050230. Order date and time was 31/7/19 at 19.43h.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.