Domino's Pizza — 2 large 2 topping carry out
I called in my order and had to repeat my order 3 times the employee had to ask someone else . " this guy say we have special" ?
After I was still doubtful I waited the 35 min wait time.
When I arrived at Dominos there was 1 customer car in the parking lot. As soon as I got out of my vehicle I could hear music coming from the store. I walked in and the mexican music was so loud I almost turned around and left. There was a lady trying to place her order at the register both her and the cashier had to lean into each other when they spoke. I then said "excuse me" in a loud voice and then the music was turned off. The lady trying to give her order turned to me and said thank you. To have a business and to disrespect customers with blasting music and then trying to talk over the music . And what happened to hair nets is that not in the company policy somewhere . That was the most irritating, frustrating, disrespectful time I had ever experienced. Pizza Hut just got a new carryout customer. Thank you Dominos.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.