Domino's Pizza — took me out of job 'cause they find out I am pregnant
My name is Milissa Noble Dean. I have been working for Domino's Pizza for nearly three years now. Working in Leighton Buzzard branch since from October 2006 till October 2008 then moved to Coventry and joined back Dominos here in Jubilee crescent branch. What happened is there is an Assistant manager named Matt who is now store manager sent me P46 as if i have resigned or something which i didn't he didn't have spoke to me at all, in fact when i tried to call him he didn't respond at all. i remember the last time I worked there he treated me as if i am his slave or anything when i asked him that i am having back ache can i rest for 5 minutes because i am pregnant he didn't allow me. I kept on working and then next week after i received P46. I have a very hardworking reputation in Domino's and was quite happy working for them. For further enquiry about my past work for Domino's please contact Leighton Buzzard branch store manager Damian Corrigan or even the Area manager Robin knows how my work is. This is such an inappropriate act what Matt done to me, or is this that I am pregnant. He can’t just sack anyone like this.
Please take some action against this issue.
Hope to hear from you soon
Milissa Noble Dean
Staff id: 0457
Dated: 13 Aug. 09
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.