Domino's Pizza — rudeness, poor service
I am a regular customer at dominos and have been ordering almost 4 to 5 times a week, first from their outlet at ph. 3 b2 in mohali, punjab india and thn from their recently opened outlet in ph 10 mohali, india. under (phone no. 4635654).
They have lately been acting rude and got the deliveries late a few times, plainly refusing afterwards to honor their commitment. last nite, at around 8 pm, we ordered a pizza and a coke, along with a free pizza as per their coupon no. dh100. After half an hour, the boy came with only one pizza and on our telling him the mistake, the manager refused to entertain and bluntly told us that we had never asked for that order. He was rude and even refused to attend the calls, telling me that he believed his clerks instead of a customer who has been ordering for the last 3 years.
It was a horrible experience and insulting as the guests had to leave without their dinner. I vowed never to order a pizza again, in my life.
Ajay p singh,
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery!
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog!
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight?
- Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.