Domino's Pizzarudeness, poor service

A

I am a regular customer at dominos and have been ordering almost 4 to 5 times a week, first from their outlet at ph. 3 b2 in mohali, punjab india and thn from their recently opened outlet in ph 10 mohali, india. under (phone no. 4635654).

They have lately been acting rude and got the deliveries late a few times, plainly refusing afterwards to honor their commitment. last nite, at around 8 pm, we ordered a pizza and a coke, along with a free pizza as per their coupon no. dh100. After half an hour, the boy came with only one pizza and on our telling him the mistake, the manager refused to entertain and bluntly told us that we had never asked for that order. He was rude and even refused to attend the calls, telling me that he believed his clerks instead of a customer who has been ordering for the last 3 years.

It was a horrible experience and insulting as the guests had to leave without their dinner. I vowed never to order a pizza again, in my life.

Ajay p singh,
mohali, india.

• Lo
    Lorena Herrera Jan 21, 2010

I place my oder by the phone and these lady name Irma took my oder. I odered 2 pizzas one hand crust and one thin crust. Well i got both thin crust. I call back so they could fix my oder. While i was eating my pizza i found a hair in my slice of pizza that i was eating . My oder was late too. I went back so the lady could see the hair on the pizza. She got a really bad attitude towards me and she told me that i was making a big deal about it Im the type of person that hates to complain, but i didn't like the attitude she gave me. These happen at baytown tx at the store on 146 and n.alexandrer

• Ri
    Rishee Jun 01, 2017

Worst pizza I order pizza with some toppings but recieved a pizza without that topping I thought no body prefer domino's. And this not first time I face this problem before this also and also didn't received any bill when I received pizza. Totally frustrated.