Domino's Pizza — pizza policy denied
I ordered a carryout and it got damaged I dropped it. I called in order to get it replaced based off the new pizza insurance the store workers and managers were extremely rude and denied it I contacted a different store to reassure myself about the policy and they said it was real the manager from that store said to call the other dominoes which I did for the 4th time and they still said they wouldn't do it that it was up to if the manager if he wanted to I called multiple times they avoided answering me now they said the manager left. So I payed for nothing. I always orders the same thing this is the first time I've encountered a problem and ride employes and. Manager on90-45 corona ave
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.