Domino's Pizzaovercharged me 3 times on my order

B

i ordered pizza had it delivered and they charge my card 3 times for pizza and i only got pizza one time which has overdrawn my bank account i will take further matters if not resolved this is poor service. you need to investigate the people you hire to take customers viable information and use it is very poor poor service. i called and talk to the manager at that store location he was very rude he told me just bring it in and he will adjust it i think the person that did the transaction should be terminated immediatley. someone needs to contact me asap. i will report to the better business bureau!
Sincerely Yours
Very dissatisfied customer
my phone number is [protected]
please contact me immediately

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices