Domino's Pizza — customer service
I went to Domino's to order pizza this afternoon and the people there acted as if they were doing me a favor to even try to take my order. The TV was blaring so loud I couldn't hear the cashier nor could she hear me (evidently). I ordered, sat and waited approximately 25 minutes. I asked if my order was ready because I am pretty sure the order that had been boxed was my order. Besides that... I was the only person in the place. I was told no it isn't ready. Then the one person goes to the back to get the cook who didn't cook all of my order to come back and cook the bread sticks. I said I didn't want to wait another 15 minutes for the bread sticks. Very unprofessional they looked at me like oh well... Then one worker says oh it will only be 3 minutes. Well she was right. 3 minutes for some half cooked bread sticks. Just in case you need to be reminded... Without customers you will not have a business. I seldom visit Domino's because of the customer service. After today, me and my family will never spend another dollar of our hard earned money at an establishment with such unprofessional business practices.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery!
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog!
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight?
- Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.