Dollar Tree / assistant manager

Sandersville Georgia, US

On 8/11/2019 around 12:30pm, I went to the Dollar Tree store (Sandersville Georgia) to purchase some items that I had coupons for. Ms. Ginger stated that she could not accept the coupons even though it stated any kind. It did not have a count but it did show picture of that product in a 6 or 12 counts. The product that I had was a six count but she still refuse to accept it stating that her store manager said that she couldn't. Ms. Ginger was so rude and when I asked for the corporate number she stated that she didn't have it and that it should be on my receipt. She then got the items and took them away without asking me did I still want them. When I got my receipt the corporate number was not on here, therefore I had the cashier to call her back up there to the register so that I could ask her again for the phone number to the corporate office. When she came back she was once again very rude and went into the office to get the number. After about 5-7 min of waiting on her to come back she came out and handed me a piece of paper with a number on it. I went to my car and called the number which was incorrect. I wrote the correct number down on my receipt and took it in to her but I had to give it to the cashier because went walked out and sat on the sidewalk to smoke a cigarette. Ms. Ginger was absolutely rude and need to be trained on the proper way to treat customers.

Dollar Tree