Dollar Generalvery rude manager

While visiting gulf shores, I went into dollar general store #14179. The manger of this store, Tammy, was very rude and unprofessional. I asked her for help locating a few items to which she replied "we ain't got that" and walked away. I proceeded to shop and found every thing I was shopping for. When I saw her again, I let her know that they do carry my items and her response was "I know what's in MY store" in a very condescending manner. How does DG employ such rude people.