Dollar General — the employee and manager
I live in sulphur louisiana I went yesterday to dollar general store on 2974 n beglis pkwy store# 10317. And was purchasing some items and tripped over a stuffed stool that was in the middle of the isle and twisted my left ankle and hit my left knee on the shelf the witness went and told the employee and she came to help me and my son went outside to get my friend then my friend asked the employee to give her a accident report the employee laughed and called the manager and the manager came and she also laughed and then it took 20 minutes before my friend was able to get the report. And they wouldn't give their names. I'm going to hire me a lawyer if nothing is done! They don't deserve to be working with the public at all!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working