Dollar Generalthe appearance of the store is always junky and always understaffed.

R

Dollar General is my favorite store and it saddens me that I can't visit the one in my neighborhood. The store is literally 1.3 miles away from home but I refuse to shop there anymore. The store is ALWAYS full of clutter!!! Unopened (boxes) merchandise every where!!! The appearance of the store is TERRIBLE!!! The store have changed managers several times with promises to make it better and to no avail!!! Does anyone in upper management care?? Or because it's in a lower class neighborhood it doesn't matter?! We spend our money in this store and we deserve to be appreciated!! For the past month I have driven past your store to the Family Dollar which happens to be a few blocks away because I REFUSE to shop around boxes!!! Will someone please come from behind your big oak desk and get some order in this store?!! In addition you could definitely use more staff!!