Dollar Generalstore#14679 columbus, oh

R

I am contacting you with a very serious issue/concern. I shop at this location several times a week. And I spend thousands here a year. You can run my debit card to verify that as well. This evening I was running in just to grab a hose nozzle for my yard hose. I was in the aisle looking at the different selection when an employee came up tp me and said something. I couldn't understand what exactly he said so I said excuse me I can't hear you. He proceeded to get very loud with a store full of customers and said didn't we just throw you out last week and tell you not to come back. I was in shock I said I am sorry what? He then proceeded to repeat the same thing he said before but much louder. At this point there are several customers staring at me. I said no I shop here several times a week and spend a lot of money and I don't need to steal anything. He just walked away. I was in shock and finally picked out the $8.00 nozzle I was going to purchase. I was walking up to the cashier and he was just standing in the main aisle. I went up to him and said I have never been so insulted in all of my life. I come here all of the time and spend a lot of money here. He said my bad and just walked away. I then went to my regular cashier Chris and asked her to please tell her manager that I shop here all of the time and spend a lot of money. She said I know and will tell him. Chris is wonderful and also a special needs adult so I am not sure if the main manager will even be told about the incident. I work as a field customer service rep and deal with corporate communications as well for my employer and if someone in the store would happen to be a customer of ours or even a co-worker they would not look at me the same. They would probably assume I was a thief because why would the employee at the store accuse her unless she did it. I can GURANTEE you that Dollar General will never receive another dime from me. I am going to post this incident all over social media as well as file an actual Formal Complaint with the BBB. I am also going to contact my local news and advise them of the situation. I am pretty sure it is illegal to accuse someone of being a thief without documented proof at a place of business. I was not only furious, I was hurt to my inner soul. Our parents raised us that there is nothing worse than a liar and a thief and now for the first time in my life I have been accused of both in the same day by the same person at a business that I spend my hard earned money at. It was enough to actually make me cry. I would hope that disciplinary action would be taken against this employee and I would rethink your company policy on confronting innocent customers and accusing them of horrible things. This incident happened at store #14679 located @ 2100 Sullivant Ave Columbus, OH 43223. My receipt # is 890588491121339615010917919919915814211191. The other numbers on the receipt are the date 6/1/2017 the time was 5:09 PM. Which means I am sure you can pull this whole incident up on camera to confirm what happened. The next number is the store number then 02 and finally 7582. I am requesting contact back immediately and my info is as follows:
Rabecca Damron