Dollar Generalstore operations

I went into the mt. Zion, il dollar general store as a last ditch effort to find a material I needed for a school function. However, when I went in, there was literally no clerk in the store. As I stood around, waiting for five minutes to be waited on, it dawned on me that the two women standing right outside the door smoking were the clerks. I stood there for another few minutes, then looked around the store. In the meantime, another customer came in and attempted to purchase some items. Again, the women stood outside, not even looking in to see what we were doing. The man and I both left at the same time, empty handed. As we were leaving, one associate sarcastically asked if we needed any help. The other laughed and asked us if we found what we needed. I have never been so insulted in my life and will never shop there again.

• Li
    Litl Feb 18, 2010

What did Corporate Office say when you called them? Or Department Of Labor?

Corporate Office

100 Mission Ridge

Goodlettsville, TN 37072

(615) 855-4000

Or National Contact Center for Department Of Labor 1-866-4-USA-DOL

• Un
    Unhappy Service Apr 27, 2010

Unfortunatly this does not surprise me! I have been in that dirty store and the customer service is horrible.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices