Dollar General — store operations
I went into the mt. Zion, il dollar general store as a last ditch effort to find a material I needed for a school function. However, when I went in, there was literally no clerk in the store. As I stood around, waiting for five minutes to be waited on, it dawned on me that the two women standing right outside the door smoking were the clerks. I stood there for another few minutes, then looked around the store. In the meantime, another customer came in and attempted to purchase some items. Again, the women stood outside, not even looking in to see what we were doing. The man and I both left at the same time, empty handed. As we were leaving, one associate sarcastically asked if we needed any help. The other laughed and asked us if we found what we needed. I have never been so insulted in my life and will never shop there again.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working