Dollar Generalstore closed prior to what sign said

J Aug 01, 2018 Review updated:

I was just at the location on kingshwy in Cape Girardeau, Mo. I arrived at 8:51 to find the door locked with employees inside. The sign on the door says they were open till 9 and I've been to 3 dg's prior only to find them out of the item I needed. I rushed to this one, only to find inconsiderate employees standing inside but refusing to open the door, even tho they were supposed to still be open. They turned and looked at me but turned back around and ignored me. This is no way to do business and if your employees don't care about taking care of customers and being open when they are supposed to, I will take my business else where. I went to the scott city store, Gordonville store, and the other dg in downtown Cape and they all 3 were sold out of the pain patch that actually works. I rushed back across town to this one only to find them in there but closed early so you can imagine the frustration. I do have pictures with times available to prove that this location closed prior than they were supposed to.

Dollar General
Dollar General

• C
      Aug 03, 2018

Your watch must have been running slow. Your watch might have said 8:51 but the DG register probably said 9:01 meaning CLOSED.