Dollar General — poor management and wrongful termination
I do not like people that bully, intimidate or descriminate, especially in a work or school environment.
Dollar General on Swan Lake Rd in Bossier city, Louisiana has a manager, and district manager that are very unprofessional, descriminate you, hostile and generally disgusting.
People don't always get along and instead of completing a transfer that was already requested and almost completed, the store manager chose to become hostile over a period of 2 weeks, involve employees in those hostilities, attempted to falsify paperwork to hurt the employee, and with Paul, the district manager, blocked the transfer and ended up firing the employee.
There are many more details however, this store on Swan Lake will not survive if they continue in their current management. The turn over rate is incredible, approximately 10 people in a months time, an assistant manager that left due to the same victimization, and customers (friends and parents of my soccer family) complaining about service, products and cleanliness.
The manager and district manager do not need to lose their jobs, rather be retrained and held accountable by their company and the community they serve.
No one should be forced to be work in a hostile work environment (hence military should be respected as they must), be descriminated against, or have a manager ignore health and safety risk reporting.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee