Dollar Generalemployee customer service relations

D Sep 14, 2018 Review updated:

I just left Dollar General on Scenic Hwy, Babson Park Florida. At 9:56 I tried to come into the store & Kim had the door locked & told me she couldn't let me into the store. I showed her the time on my cell & she said "what do you want to buy?". I told her an item and she was incredibly unprofessional even asking me that question. She reluctantly unlocked the door & bumped her elbow into me as I grabbed a mini basket. She said "you have one minute" as if I were her dog being ordered to use the bathroom. As I was checking out (at 10:05), she turned the lobby lights off & stood by the door with them wide open ordering me to hurry up & go. I found her behavior extremely unprofessional, disrespectful and ridiculous. If she doesn't enjoy working with people, she should consider a career change. I felt extremely disrespected & will not shop there if she is working. I worked in several areas of customer service for over 20 years and have never seen an employee so blatantly disrespectful. She gives Dollar General a bad look and reputation in this small community of Babson Park, FL.