Dollar Generalcustomer service

H Sep 15, 2018 Review updated:

I went into store to purchase sale items but none on shelf. Asked the clerk if any more were available. She said it was the last day of the sale and even though the product was in the store room she didn't know where to find it. I work during the week and can only shop on the weekend. I found the clerks attitude very rude and not customer friendly. I will not be shopping at Dollar General in the future.

• C
      Sep 16, 2018

• C
      Sep 16, 2018

You are doing the right thing. If enough people vote with their feet, they will get the message. As I see it, DG is always under staffed to maximize profit. If they had the right number of employees, stock would be put up in a timely fashion and made available to customers. Often, DG employees are rude and uneducated due to low pay, poor training, and high turnover.