Dollar General — clutter and uncleanliness in store!
I live in a small town in Chestertown NY 12817 where they have just built a dollar general store within the last year or so. I visit the store once or twice a week to get necessity's. The past two months in the store it has been messy and cluttered. They have stocking carts with boxes and such at the end of isle. This is all the time not just here and there. It is unsafe and a hazzarde to customers. I have mentioned it to employee's quiet a few times and nothing ever changes. Also the store in unkept, there are things out of place, unstocked, and kinda thrown anywhere. I am complaining because I'm trying to help this location. I enjoy your products and was so excited to have this dollar general come to our location but I do hope with moving forward things improve. Thank you for taking the time.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee