Dollar Generalassistant manager jetta woodward

S Aug 12, 2018 Review updated:

As we were waiting to be checked out at the dollar general in Waterloo Indiana there were 3 employees standing around talking. After a couple of minutes the Assistant Mgr came to ring us up. My husband was messing with her saying "it's about time " (We go to this store regularly and joke with all the employees) She in return said "Its not my job to ring you up. All I'm supposed to do is stock shelves because I'm an Assistant Manager" At this point we told her it's her job to cover if she doesn't have enough people. She said that was not her problem and to just get out of her store. If this continues to be a problem (because this is not the first time she has been rude) I will make sure I take my business else where.

• Updated by Smithcrystal29 · Aug 12, 2018

This was in Indiana not Illnois

Chris1977 Aug 12, 2018

Maybe if you hadn't "joked" with her, maybe she wouldn't had said anything back to you. JS.

• Wi
    Wiscogirl87 Sep 11, 2018

Yes you customers need to realize your snippy comments are not needed. As a lead employee and regular cashiers we are not aloud to stand at the register and just wait for you like its Walmart. We have a list and tons to do while still ringing you out. And some of us like me are working more than 40 hrs a week bc we live in a small town and no one applys. We have a button on our counter for customers to ring for assitance but Ive quickly learned you guys cant read or see bc you stand at the wrong register where the light is off and sign is up clearly saying closed. And when we get up to the counter you immediatly blame us for your stupidty.

• Wi
    WiscogirI87 Sep 11, 2018

To you customers that keep complaining. You better not do it at my store. I had an issue with a customer. I the LP that they were stealing. I had to place batteries in their bag myself to make them look guilty. The best part of all of this was I got a gift card for catching the thief.