Dish TV Indiadishtv customer care

dear sir,

the customer service of dishtv has improved a lot when compared before now a days the customer care responds within two or three days and they provide many customer care number to contact them.

• Ne
    Neeraj kr Singh Apr 03, 2014

I bough a new connection, I have been told that, your connection will be installed within 24 hour, it has been passed 30 hours but still not get any call from the installation team, for the same I talked to customer care 3 times but still no action have been taken. This is pathetic . Kindly tell me the procedure for the cancellation of the same. My installation token no is [protected].

• Ak
    Akshay shetty Sep 08, 2013

Dishtv care service is not good it really sucks . I not happy with it. I cant see my channels on tv . Plz contact me [protected].

• As
    asardeen Jun 09, 2012

my all channale not work vc [protected]

• Az
    azraabduljavedahmed Mar 14, 2012

dear sir, i have recharged my Dish TV a/c. yesterday by my HDFC Debet card for Rs.2100/- & the same debeted from my a/c. but still my Dish TV a/c.is not updated i have first time recharged online, pl.let me know the status. my v.c.no.[protected], phone no.[protected] & my email ID [email protected]

• Ka
    kami khan Dec 08, 2011

Sir my vc number is01513188961-8. I am your regular customer.i want to know about my last recharge date and when it will expire.Because i recharge it on 20-11-2011 for two months but it is off from [protected]. is there any problem in your system please solve my problem Thanx
    [email protected]

• Gv
    G.vijayan pillai Oct 05, 2011

the top up card of rs 135 is not available in palode (kerala-trivandrum-nedumangadu-palode)area...so it is difficult to us for recharging...please take a solution for this and make customers happy...

• Bo
    boby limba Aug 07, 2011

i hve recharged my dishtv on 04. but didnt recieve any information n also 35 extra channel offer!

• Gu
    gurappa mantri Jul 04, 2011

sir/madam,
    I GURAPPA M MANTRI MY V C NO:[protected]

I taken connection 2008 dish tv south silver pack. the same pack activate [protected] & again same pack 1500 12 moth [protected]+50
    your sending offer 12 month take & we give extra 2 month.
    that is only 9 month serviced 5 month where it will go that amount.pls replay & whatever amount for allocate services deducted pls refund. i am not given to the request for this services.i don't have knowledge of allocate services by difficult your activate that services.so i am not responsible extra amount.pls deactivate allocate services

pls that amount will be refund it.today i called customer care
    after i know allocate services.how is the services, whatever amount your deducted, refund it that amount
    my request i believed & then soon solve this complaint

your faithfully

gurappa m mantri
    [protected]

• Az
    a zad winder Mar 15, 2011

sr g mainai kal apna dish recharge kya thaa bt wo working nahi kr raha .

Samirdas123 Jan 30, 2011

My VC no is [protected] and my reneweal transaction no -
    RO-10/01/11CR-1093293 . I renewed before hand but after returning from native after about 10days, i found no channel is comminf and notice is coming pl contact customer care. My reneweal amount was Rs 500. Pl see into the matter immediately.
    Samir Das M ob no [protected]

• Na
    naka vasu Jan 08, 2011

dear sir i am ratna raju.andhrapradesh.i am useing since 4 years.sir my subscription no is-[protected]
    my package is platinum but i am getting only silver (telugu)and sony chanells .but money cutting 310 rupees per month so please fix my problem sir.thank you

• Pr
    prithaviraj Jan 03, 2011

dear sir i am dealer my dealer code is 158450 my demo v no. is [protected]
    please provide my user id& password
    my no is. [protected]
    EMAIL ID= [email protected]

• Ti
    ticktick Nov 25, 2010

For AV Solutions, I completely agree, the services are very very poor. The engineer came to my house to pickup the setup box for replair, and he agreed that the issue will be resolved in a day. But on the contrary, its the fourth day today, I have no news on the setup box. I don't even know where is AV solutions situated. This is absolutely ridiculuous.
    Now I have learnt that the repair and other technical services are actually done by the company HCL.
    And, AV Solutions is actually a dealer which gets work from the market and passes onto HCL.
    Its a pity to see such lousy work and customer service.

Any ways, if you have any queries of similar kind, please write to [email protected]

• Am
    Amar Apr 21, 2010

I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just Mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact Number.

Email id: [email protected]

• Ak
    A.K.Sinha Apr 18, 2010

To,
    Dish Tv
    Just received a message from you as:- Dear Mr. A.K.Sinha, VC No-:[protected] recharged for Rs.950.00 in Platinum Pack on 17-Apr-10.your next recharge date 21-Arl-10. Thanks. How!
    In this connection, I say that our connection is new & after new installation package of your Dish Tv, I must get benefit /rebate of scheme during the first time installation. Presently, I have recharged for Rs.950.00 Platinum Pack which will be effected from the date of 21-Arl-10 for the next 7th month as per present rebate or etc so far. Pl gives the details regarding effectiveness. They have no right to force me to when they have reduced my period under new installation package. I want the reply and action at the earliest. my e-mail id- [email protected]

Thanks.
    A.K.Sinha. VC No-:[protected].

• Sr
    Sridhar kolluru Feb 11, 2010

Hello Dish Tv, The total customer care is ...idon't know how to say. just the services are rubbish. you people are good enough to grab the money from the customers but the services are nil. Total careless. unfortunately iam not in india, if not i could have kick the dealers a...& shut his shop for doing this kind of business.

What kind of system this DISH? You cannot use the smart /view card in other STB. I got problem with my STB 7 unable to repair. i purchased another STB with 4000.Rs but icannot use my previous view card in that. I paid 3600.rs for 1year Maxi pack, it.s been a lost & i started to use the new STB & i renewd it for 6 months till June 2010. It started to diplay the message on screenafter a moth taht says, your renewal is expired, recharge to avoid dicsconnection, now today i lost connection (11/02/2010). My 1sst card's dueis till July 2010 and i cannot use it due to the defectof the junk STB and i am loosing the money past 3 months by paying 360.Rs /month. nobody answers if i phone to the customers care. I am returning to India after a couple of months, that's the end of that dealer's business in my place. Reall y i am going mad. We are paying a lot of money but the sercvices are cvery very poor. Why there is no provision to use the View cards in any STBs??????
    My Old View card --[protected]
    My New view card - [protected]--which is saying to renew eventhough it's paid up to june 2010. Is ther any answer for this?????????????????????????????????? Come on...

• Pu
    pushpender kumar Nov 03, 2009

my active services are not work from one month only news or games servis are working and all red bouten serves not working my vc no is [protected]
    or mobil no. [protected]

• Mr
    Mr Rajib Modi Oct 30, 2009

Dear Sir'
    Yesterday eavining your people came & connected my dishtv, But till now it is not activated. My VC NO IS-[protected].
    I have also paid Rs-2170/-(Tow thousand one hundred seventy only) by cash to the person who came to do the conection.
    Please to do the needful at an early date.

Thanking you,
    Yours,

Rajib Modi
    Aciana apertment, A.B.C Bhangagarh, Behind-Dr Brijmohon & Sons-(Herohonda showroom) G.S.Road, GUWAHATI-781005.
    Email id:[email protected]
    (please send all details in my email id)

• Dr
    DR.GOPALA KRISHNA Oct 26, 2009

hello there,

my DISH TV ID is [protected].I had purchased four ITZ card of face value 150. how can you imagine that our subscirption is for gold package when we have recharged all the cards? May be we have recharged for gold package previously but every time we may or may not subscibe the same package.It is your duty to suscribe for the package we pay, you need not imagine and change the package to suit your best.

SO, accordingly I must get four months subsciption in the package - Rs 150.you may avail me those channels to which it suits.if you stop the channels now i may have to resort going consumer forum.You also note that whenever the package expires you are not supposed to black out dd channels.i hope you are aware of the existing law.kindly dont give me a chance to proceed to any forum to get the justice.i want the reply and action at the earliest.my e-mail [email protected]

• Ml
    ML Sharma Oct 26, 2009

sir I am ML Sharma subscriber of dishtv availing platinum plan (under multiconnection) and VC No. is [protected] presently i want to chang the scheme in single user in your silver plan with additional discovry nationalgeoghraphy animal planet channels pls do as early as possible.

• Bh
    bhoopendra kaurav Oct 19, 2009

MY VC NO.[protected] STB NO.0816ABF08DS10928 PLEASE PAIR STB AND DEMO VC.

BHOOPENDRA SINGH KAURAV
    MOB.[protected]
    DEALER ID NO.25181

• Bh
    bhoopendra kaurav Oct 19, 2009

please paer this 0816abf08ds10928 stb.or [protected] vc.

• Po
    Pons Sep 09, 2009

hi sir,
    This is majeedh, with vc number [protected], i have recharged with 350 rs two days back that is on 7th of september 2009, but i haven't got activated till now.If i ask dealer he is saying that he recharged that day itself.if i call customer care its of no use they always keep us in hold..this is very bag you know.Please i request you to activate today itself ...

• Ca
    call costmarcare Aug 07, 2009

my stb no1500519969is not working today mornig problom strart plese activate my subscribe

• Su
    subhasbabu Apr 27, 2009

when I got the passward and user id

• Su
    subhasbabu Apr 27, 2009

My name is EV subhasbabu I have Member ship in this web site Unfortunately I have not utilised this web site for longer period. Hence I have forgott my user id and passward can you please arrange to enter my email id is [email protected]

• Ra
    Rajesh Bharti Dec 02, 2008

Hello There, Please refer to subject; Infromation:- My Dish TV has been stolen from my house.FIR has been lodged fro the same.DISH TV VC # - [protected].Date on which Set Top Box was stolen from my house - 5th June 2007. What I am expecting from DISH TV Group:-1. Is there any way to trace where the set top box is been operated these days.2. If yes then we will be in position to trace the theft.3. Is it possible that the people who has stolen the set Top Box will throw away the Card and use that set top box with different card.4. Do we get spare car OR Set top Box.5. If there are any other possibilities by which we can trace the stolen set top box with teh VC number then please let me know. I have been following up this case since 15 month and I am not getting any concrete reply.I have been talking to your customer care center in Pune and in Chennai and no result has come till now. This is first time I am writing to you and expecting some solution to the problem.Please let me know if I have to go to consumer forum for getting the right solution Kindly send me mail with all the information.Your early reply in this regard will be appericated. Rajesh BhartiMobile # [protected].

manish Nov 11, 2008

i want to know about tv5. plz tell me this program.

Jayshree c shinde Nov 08, 2008

dear/sir/madam

I request u to subcribed me with colour channel my ID NO [protected] as soon as u can my phone no is9221812592 u can infrom me by Email.

thanking you
    jayshree shinde

madhukar naik Nov 07, 2008

i dont know what to say you people. looks very crazy! i wonder how you people do business. i have purchased your so called dish tv in the month of august. my vc no- [protected], i have subscribed for dish maxi
    day by day chanels went on reducing. now i can read only one message on my tv that no signals found i lodged complaint in bangalore to dealer called bharat systems who given many cell number like [protected] naming syed this is always busy. i am fed up of your poor service i am sending you this last complaint afterwords directly to consumer court with all proofs. i wonder if you cant give better service why you are in to business. pls note my cell [protected].
    waiting for fastest reply from you

Dear /SIR / MADAM

I AM INTERSTED FOR DELEAR SHIP OR SERVICE CENTER I AM D.M RETD PL CALL ME [protected] FROM CHD. I VERY THANKFUL TO YOU . ( CALL ANY TIME )

Dear /SIR / MADAM

I AM INTERSTED FOR DELEAR SHIP OR SERVICE CENTER I AM RETD D.M PL CALL ME [protected] FROM CHD. I VERY THANKFUL TO YOU . ( CALL ANY TIME )

Dear /SIR / MADAM

I AM INTERSTED FOR DELEAR SHIP OR SERVICE CENTER I AM RETD D.M PL CALL ME [protected] FROM CHD I VERY THANKFUL TO YOU . ( CALL ANY TIME )

Dear Sir /Madam

I am intersted for delearship or service center pl call me [protected] any time from chd

Dear Sir /Madam
    Iam intersted for dealership andservice center p call me
    [protected] any time thanks

• Pr
    prashant kumar Oct 07, 2008

my dish tv renewal 160 rs but my renewal is 160 rs freedome
    my vc no. [protected]
    set top box no: 06D4ABF43DS01185

• De
    devinder puri Sep 14, 2008

I have myself complaint on number of occassion. But picture is not clear. I have paid one year's full subscription. Dishtv India is giving false promises.
    Dont know what to do, feel cheated.
    Devinder Puri, Kolkata