Dish Networkinquiry on my credit

I am a victim of identity theft so I randomly check into my credit reports. I recently discovered on January 12, 2016 a hard inquiry was made to my credit report. I did not authorize this inquiry as I have not applied for any type of television service in over ten years. I would like to have this inquiry removed from my credit report as it was made without my consent or knowledge. Someone is obviously trying to establish service in my name. If service has been obtained it needs to be discontinued asap.