Dish Network / Dish.com — dish television satellite
I've tried different ways to keep our costs down. We originally switched to Dish because the cost was lower than DirectTV, but shortly after HBO & Cinemax was removed. I searched for different ways to find HBO & still keep our service with Dish. However, we have decided to go back to DirectTV because it has the programing we enjoy.
I should have read the contract more carefully, but the writing was too small and the language uncomprehensive. I believe it is unfair to charge a cancelation fee when we signed the contract you had additional channels (HBO, Cinemax) and we a leaving due to program changes.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you
- Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!!
- Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges
- Dish Network - dishonorable business practices
- Dish Network - ignorant representatives, overcharging and scamming my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - fox sports outage
- Dish Network / Dish.com - lack of satellite reception
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dropping fox
- Dish Network - horrendous customer service!